Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 2, 2006 11:37:31 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 24, 2006 12:20:12 AM PST
I have used Amazon for everything including appliances, electronics, entertainment media, clothing, wallpaper, baby items, etc. etc. 98% of the time the transactions have been flawless, and the other 2% of the time, customer service has been flawless. I suspect you didn't choose the free shipping option when it was offered, and then moaned about it when your mistake was revealed. My apologies if I have made an incorrect assumption. Regardless, I have spent literally thousands of dollars with Amazon with only one significant complaint (very hard to find the customer service phone number). I am not anybody special, if Amazon was not treating people properly, it would have affected me by now. I can't think of anyone I would give a higher recommendation than Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2007 8:04:43 AM PST
mari says:
Did you, perhaps, not read the entire specs on "free shipping?" There are some books - the 'new & used" for ex., that are shipped from independent sellers and therefore not eligible to be included for free shipping from Amazon = as is explained and detailed in the final invoice? ...It sounds as tho' you may have expended far more time and energy on being 'right' than the matter deserved...and, perhaps, are still doing so...even if what you claim is true?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 10, 2007 7:12:10 PM PST
M. RISPOLI says:
Be Impeccable With Your Words
Don't Take Anything Personally
Don't Make Assumptions
Always Do Your Best

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 13, 2007 7:48:22 AM PST
Lisa Guerci says:
I agree with you. I have always been blown away by Amazons punctuality and professionalism. I think their shipping rates are VERY fair! I have ordered a LOT of things from various online sources over the years, and Amazon is/was always the BEST..even during the crazy holiday season. Lisa in CT

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 26, 2007 5:58:50 PM PDT
booklover50 says:
I like others have spent thousands of dollars with Amazon. A few time when I did have a problem, they always went over and above to fix it. My guess is the mistake was on your part, not theirs. I highly reccomend Amazon to everyone. And the friends of mine that try them, always give me back positive reports.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in
 


 

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 2, 2006
Latest post:  Sep 26, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Four Agreements (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition)
The Four Agreements (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition) by Janet Mills (Library Binding - November 1, 1997)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (2,632)