Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more
When does Amazon get these in stock? Anyone know how long it takes Amazon to get these in stock? I preordered one and it seems nearly every reseller has them in stock except Amazon.
asked by David Culp on October 28, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 29 answers
A
Dont use resellers
QuentinTarintinoNUT#1 answered on March 21, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, I was going to say, mine shipped UPS, signature required. Enjoy!
S. Lacey answered on November 1, 2011

A
I just got a text saying it shipped out. Now let's hope the mailmen won't just give in to stupidity and leave it on my front porch in the view of a gazillion passerby like they always do.

Edit:
Never mind! A signature will be required =D
Audiocracy answered on November 1, 2011

A
Although incredible, I think it's just you! I remember reading this somewhere before - others posted in a forum that Amazon doesn't give priority to the pre-orders, instead if you do what you did (cancel/re-order) its actually better. I just can't really believe that though... whats the point of pre-ordering then?!
inboccaallupo answered on November 1, 2011

A
So has anyone else got the shipping notification? Or just the delivery estimate? (edit) I'm pretty sure I'm the last one to order of those on this thread.

A
Haha I'll give them another day. I work as a phone rep for a college and I know how it feels to get an angry person on the other line. I'll just call them up to have them reimburse my overnight shipping fee when it does come in the mail since it'll technically be 3 business days after release date. No biggie :)

A
inboccaallupo answered on November 1, 2011

A
I think I must have checked the shipping status like 1200 times or something... It updated about 3 hours after shipping. /shrug

A
Mine still says "Shipping soon," ironically.

A
Mine shipped this morning at 7:36AM.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product