- Brand Name: AmazonBasics
- Model Number: B001TOD7MO
- Removable Storage Native Capacity: 4.7 GB
- Write Speed: 16X
- Size: 4.7 GB
AmazonBasics 4.7 GB 16x DVD+R - 100 Pack Spindle
|Price:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.44 (6%)|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- One spindle containing 100 4.7 GB capacity, 16x write-speed DVD+R recordable video disks
- Stores up to 2 hours of DVD quality video or 4.7 GB of data
- Stable, reliable, accurate writing at high speeds
- Distributed by Amazon; backed by one-year Amazon Basics warranty
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
This spindle of 100 AmazonBasics 16X DVD+Rs provides a natural storage solution for videos, movies, photos, and important data. Each disc offers a capacity of 4.7 GB. These DVD+Rs support fast write speeds of up to 16X and provide up to two hours of recording time.Having Writing Errors or Can't Burn the DVDs?
Most writing errors are likely caused by older or out-of-date firmware on DVD burners. For optimum performance, we recommend that you check your DVD burner and update the firmware if needed:
Users with Stand-alone DVD burners
- If you have an older DVD burner and want to know if your firmware version is compatible with this product, read our instructions for determining the version.
Users with Laptop and PC
- If your system is less than four years old, you likely have a compatible writer and firmware. (If you cannot write to the blank media, ensure that you have a DVD writer and not a disc reader.)
- If your system is more than four years old, update your firmware from the PC/Laptop manufacturer's website.
DVD+R is a Write-Once format, which means you can read the files many times, but you cannot record over them or edit them. This format is ideal for sharing videos, organizing your media library, or archiving important business or personal data. Made of durable materials, these DVD+Rs provide a permanent lifetime storage for all those files you want to save. DVD+Rs are compatible with most standard DVD readers, which means that after you burn your favorite videos to a DVD+R, you can play them back on most DVD players. With 4.7 GB of space on each disc, you can store up to two hours of standard video.16X Write Speed: Quick and Convenient
AmazonBasics DVD+Rs enable fast write speeds up to 16X (burn speed will fluctuate) for quick, clean data transfer. To take full advantage of these speeds, your DVD burner must burn at speeds of at least 16X. Consult your computer or DVD burner product manual for this information. At 16X, transfer speed translates to 21.60 MB/s, which means that you can burn a full disk in less than four minutes. The organic dye used on the write side of these DVD+Rs provides stable writing at high speeds for reliable, accurate finished disks. Quality construction minimizes errors and improves performance.DVD-R vs. DVD+R
There are two types of recordable DVD disks available. Almost all recent DVD players and drives can handle both burned DVD-R and DVD+R disks, but some older players can only read one format or the other. It is important to check your player’s manual to determine which DVD type it supports.Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging
This AmazonBasics product features Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging that is recyclable. It comes without excess packaging materials such as hard plastic clamshell casings, plastic bindings, or wire ties. The packaging is designed to be opened without the use of a box cutter or knife, and it will protect your product just as well as traditional packaging. Products with Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging can frequently be shipped in their own boxes, without an additional shipping box, saving on resources and reducing waste.
What's in the Box: Spindle of 100 4.7 GB 16X DVD+R discs and warranty card.Quick Steps to Make Sure Your DVD Burner is Ready:
For PC users, follow these easy steps:
- Click Start, then right-click Computer/My Computer.
- Click Properties.
- Click Hardware if necessary, then click Device Manager.
- Click the + (plus sign) next to DVD drives.
- Right-click your DVD drive, then select Properties.
- Click the Details tab and select Device Instance from the drop-down menu. Your driver model and firmware appear in the window below.
Compare the PC driver information against our list of Recommended Firmware Versions. If the drivers are outdated, contact your computer manufacturer or the CD/DVD burner manufacturer to obtain updated firmware and/or drivers.
For Mac users, follow these easy steps:
- Select System Profiler, from the Apple menu.
- Select Disc Burning. The firmware version is displayed on this screen.
Compare the Mac driver information against our list of Recommended Firmware Versions. If the drivers are outdated, contact your computer manufacturer or the CD/DVD burner manufacturer to obtain updated firmware and/or drivers.