2,333 Reviews
 (1,944)

5.0 out of 5 stars PS3 Compatible!
Published on December 5, 2009 by Koala1356

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing.
Published on January 12, 2007 by abp

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing., January 12, 2007
My kids are always stealing my expensive Canon digital camera, so I bought 2 of these Disney cameras for them. They like to photograph silly things like their feet, their toys, and their lunch. This Disney camera is not even applicable to such silly-fun photography. I was fair warned that the pictures would be grainy when downloaded (only 1 megapixel), but I hoped that the act of photographing stuff would be a fun activity for the kids. No so. The LCD screen on the back of the camera is completely useless, as you can barely even make out objects within 1-2 feet away. When preparing to take a picture, you must hold the camera very still and about 12 inches from the subject. When using such a technique, you will be able to make out the outline of the object, at best. After the kids gave the cameras a try and discovered that the LCD images were impossible to decipher, the cameras were left in the bottom of the toy box. Do not waste money on this camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars PS3 Compatible!, December 5, 2009
This review is from: AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to A-Female Extension Cable - 9.8 Feet (3 Meters) (Personal Computers)
I bought this to extend the length of my existing PlayStation 3 DualShock controller cable. I prefer going wireless with my controller, but when the battery runs down the only way to charge it is to plug in the Sony-supplied cable. Unfortunately, that cable was too short for me to sit back in my chair away from the TV, so I always had to quit playing until it charged. I bought this cable to extend the original controller cable's length, not as a replacement.

This AmazonBasic's USB extension cable is a good a quality cable for a low price, and the "frustration-free packaging" means the box the cable comes in is also the box it's shipped in. It works perfectly for the purpose I bought it: extending the length of PS3 Dualshock controller cable, allowing me to continue playing while charging the battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars This cam is great ... what are you talking about?, January 17, 2008
After reading the bad reviews on the Digital Blue 747 Disney Pix Max Pirates III 3.0 megapixel Digital Camera I just had to leave my own. I purchased this for my 7 yr old. It is a 3.0 Megapixel camera and has flash and a nice LCD display. I have no idea why people are giving it bad reviews saying 1 megapixel, bad pictures, no flash, no LCD display, small etc. I figure they are Disney haters that do not even have this camera. Oh, I see now. Amazon is messed up and including "variations" linking many different Disney Cameras to the same reviews. Well, that kind of defeats the purpose of individual ratings section. What are they doing? I filed a complaint. Anyways, The camera I got has many nice features like the ability to add Disney characters to your pictures as you are taking them. You push the wand button and they display on the LCD showing what your picture will look like. Browse and select different chars (about 20) with the touch of a button Click ... Done. For only two AA batteries, the battery life is good. The SD card slot is nice to have considering a lot of lower priced camera do not have the best features. It holds like 700 3mp pictures on a 512mb card but supports up to a 2GB card. It also takes great pictures as it has a quick auto focus. My seven year old can take a good picture with this and we all know they can never be still. This is a nice, easy to use and durable camera that takes good pictures with ease. Five Stars!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned quickly, December 30, 2006
R. Carlson (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews
Really a piece of junk. The software it comes with is fairly good but not worth it. No flash, the viewfinder was way off so in the event you did get a good picture the person's head was cut off. You really can't take a picture with these and expect it to turn out. My girls liked them, they looked cool but an absolute piece of junk. You had to have a very steady hand to get a picture that wasn't blurred. My girls didn't have that steady hand. Thankfully the store took them back with no questions. Save yourself a hassel and just don't buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Save yourself a trip to the ER, February 16, 2012
There are not a whole lot of exciting things that can be said about a USB cable. It is in fact 9.8 feet long. It does in fact extend my USB connection by 9.8 feet. It does in fact work just like all other USB cables. The most exciting thing is the frustration free packaging. No more plastic clam-shell packaging that requires a sharp knife to open, causing you to cut yourself and go to the ER, where you will have to put in the "why are you here?" box on the forms: "because I didn't get the AmazonBasics frustration free packaged USB cable".

5.0 out of 5 stars for when your USB cable just can't quite reach, this will reach much farther, August 1, 2010
Don Kangol "DKJ" (Wilmington, NC USA) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of these cables because I had USB cables all over my house that didn't reach far enough with their stock cables. I used one to connect my 2TB external hard drive to my desktop. It allowed me to put the hard drive at the top of my computer desk in a pleasing manageable spot away from the desktop. These cables allow you to be very flexible in your placement of equipment.

I used the other USB cable on my portable devices, the cellphones and the iPad. The iPad doesn't charge as quickly, but it charges well enough. The cellphones are charged flawlessly. Instead of buying another, more expensive and longer cord for your devices, get one or two of these instead. They're inexpensive and work well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, but, take note!, August 14, 2012
I have had this item for nearly three-weeks. I agree with nearly all other reviewers in as much as quality and durability is concerned. However, note that the length of the cable will introduce considerable resistance between any charger (needs to be at lease 10-watts for ipad 3)and your device. Copper, at a resistance of 27-ohms per/ft, one can expect an increase of charging time, especially with an iPad 3. There will not, however, be any negative effect on the charger or ipad. This will occur simply because some of the voltage is being dropped/lost within the cable. Apart from measuring, one can easily "feel" the difference (by touching the charger case) when comparing charging with and without the extension cable. Whether charging via a wall charger, of via a PC USB port, the cable affect will be the same.

So, I recommend the cable. Especially, if you are used to charging your device overnight. Otherwise, you can expect no appreciable increase in percentage of charge while charging and using the iPad 3. Otherwise, it's a great deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Inadequate digital camera, December 31, 2006
The camera, although attractive in packaging, does not work at all. It would not download to a computer, did not flash and has numerous other negative features.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, long-life cable, January 30, 2010
The AmazonBasics range of USB cables are well-made and robust, with gold-plated terminals for better connection and longer life, while the cable cores and coatings are soft and pliable, ensuring that they will bend round any awkward corners without taking any damage. Connector shrouds are slim-line and so should not run the risk of fouling adjacent cables should your USB ports be close to other ports, as they often are. They do come at a higher price than budget brands so you may do well to shop around if you don't need something this robust, but if you have a need for a long-life cable that needs to take some knocks without complaint then you will probably not find better.

The "frustration-free" packaging is a large, easily opened box which while undoubtedly more environmentally friendly and less damaging to fingers than the standard plastic bubble pack generally beloved of cable manufacturers these days, is nevertheless excessive for such a small product. The biggest frustration is likely to be the fact that the box will not fit into a standard mail-box. A straightforward strong padded envelope would have sufficed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly 10 feet of USB glory, December 22, 2009
Short little USB cables that force you to store all your devices within 3-6 feet of your computer really irritate me. I dislike having all my peripherals sitting in my lap when I'm trying to do work. I bought one of these so I could put my printer on the back side of my office. It did just want I wanted it to, and I'm very pleased.