5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful case for any small camcorder
I just received this case in the mail and I am quite pleased. It is small, black and compact. Yet, it has many nice features that most will love. It comes with both an optional shoulder strap and loops that you can use to secure this to a belt. If you use the belt option, the zippers open toward you for extra security. There are three compartments that you can use to...
Published on June 22, 2010 by Madelyn Pryor

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than described
In many ways, this is a decent bargain. It appears to be well-made and sturdy, and the inside pocket is well-padded. It would be nice if there were more mesh pockets, but that's not such a big deal. My big complaint is the size. Amazon says the bag's dimensions are 7.9 x 4 x 5.7 in. My measurements come out to 6.9 x 4 x 5.4 in, and the length of the inner pocket is...
Published on August 25, 2010 by Becca Bee

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Fits an iTrack Solo Perfectly, September 16, 2014
PD (Scottsdale, AZ) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: AmazonBasics Bag for Camcorders and Large P&S Cameras (includes strap) (Camera)
I wanted a case for my Focusrite iTrack Solo USB Audio Interface (which allows me to connect a mic or instrument to my iPad for recording), and this case is absolutely perfect, like it was made for it. The unit and the two cables fit in the main compartment and the USB power plug sits perfectly in the front zipped compartment. Couldn't be happier.

I do have a second one of these, and I actually keep a camcorder in it, lol. It's one of the Canon VIXIA HF R50 mini-camcorders with the block power supply, and it too fits perfectly. I do use the internal divider to keep the power block from knocking into the camera. The side pocket holds the battery "cube" that the Canon uses. The material and zippers are strong, Amazon did a great job with these little cases. For the price, outrageously good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, affordable bag, August 19, 2010
Amazon Customer (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Amazon is forging ahead with new product lines and the latest offering shows that they are seriously entering yet another market with difficult-to-beat prices.

It's a very small bag, to be sure, but if you're looking for a bag for an outside "for-the-day" excursion that is light, unobtrusive, and practical for both small camcorder/digital camera use, then you can't beat this one. It's got enough room for your recent offerings of camcorders and digital camera (low/mid-range consumer level) with enough space for spare batteries, memory cards, etc.

At a price that's nearly half of other brand offerings (i.e. Case Logic), it's hard not to pass this up. I've used it a few times and just having something this light and durable is a relief when I just need something for a short period of time. Just don't expect to have it hold something as large as, say, a charger. Keep that in mind when you're shopping this bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than advertised, January 13, 2012
Bag is only 6.5" wide, 5" tall, and 4" thick. (On the outside) And that is being quite generous with a ruler. No way will a DSLR fit in this tiny bag with a lens on it. Take out the center divider and you might get a camera body in there. This is an Amazon signature item and not the fault of some vendor. Amazon needs to cut the crap and tell customers the truth. This is false advertizing. The bag is actually of decent quality and if it were the size they say it is it would be a good deal. It is a tiny bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tight fit for Canon SX50 HS and other superzoom cameras, November 20, 2013
Great small bag. Not much room in main compartment for more than a large camera, but there are three pockets. I had charger in one, two spare batteries in another, cleaning cloth and business cards in the third. A real bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for an Olympus E-PL5, October 17, 2013
This incredibly compact case fits the Olympus E-PL5 perfectly with the kit 14-42 mm lens and square hood attached. There is additional room to the side (if you place the camera body perpendicular to the plane of the bag's top lid) to place an additional (pancake) lens, a strap, or the flash. There's room in the front for relatively flat additional items (SD cards, filters, etc.), and room on each side for at least one spare battery. In short, this is the ideal case for someone who wants a small case into which he or she doesn't have to squeeze the camera (i.e., it's what the Olympus case supposedly designed for this camera should have been). Build quality appears good, save for the rubbery zipper pulls, which are easily replaced.

1.0 out of 5 stars I suspect this was returned by another dissatisfied customer, August 12, 2013
M. Hawkins "Mary Jane" (Trotwood, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
I should have heeded the warning of others who said this bag was too small...much smaller than it appears. And it has the nerve to have a divider in the main compartment. LOL I took the precaution to measure my camera against the product size indicated. My camera won't fit in this bag.

I believe this bag was a return, because there was no shoulder strap as indicated and the packaging had already been opened. I would say it is poor quality because it is not cut and/or sewn evenly. I don't know the quality of the zippers. The pulls on the zippers have a nice Amazon logo on them, but if I were Amazon, I'd be ashamed to put my name on this bag.

To me, it isn't worth the trouble to return. I'll just throw it in my box of stuff for the Goodwill. Maybe they can sell it for 50 cents. I'm really disappointed in Amazon for selling something as new and mailing it to me. My trust of Amazon has taken a plunge. I'm off to the store (with my camera) to find a suitable bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag, December 15, 2012
This bag is just about the perfect size for my Nikon P510. The zipper pulls have a nice rubber coating and the bag has plenty of pockets for batteries etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, December 15, 2012
I really love this bag. It fits my equipment very well with mesh pockets to see items easily in the bag. I could not be happier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bag for my Camcorder, December 9, 2012
After looking a number of different types of camcorder bags I opted for this one. The bag is excellent in terms of built quality and a value for money. The only place of improvement I found is the space. To me it should be little bit more spacious. I use to keep camcorder's battery unattached while it is not in operation so need to put it separately in the bag. Also, I need to put the charger in the same bag. I think that it's design may be refined to accommodate these things properly while maintaining the same compact shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right., July 10, 2012
I have an acuatic camera (Coleman 5MP) with several accesories, everything fits perfectly, excellent size, with shoulder strap, includes a cushion divider, highly recommended for any point and shot camera.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›