Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Compact|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on April 3, 2015
I took a chance on the large case for my new camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50S) and am glad I did. The camera fit perfectly, with room to carry an extra battery, small microfiber cloth, and SD card in the separate pocket. It's nicely padded, well made, and the price is excellent.
review image review image review image review image
44 comments|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2014
I received this case as a Christmas gift since i was in need of a camera case my new camera and this product does not disappoint...

Quick first Look: Camera case comes in a well protected certified frustration free packaging box and the camera case comes with in a plastic cover.. I received the compact version so my review is base on this factor...

Pros: Strong material, well padded, extra housing pouch for accessories, different methods of holding the case to your person, the price, great to carry for outdoor use and the color is stylish..

Cons: extra housing pouch could be a little bigger, not waterproof and it would have been nice if the case came in different colors.

Final Conclusion: If your looking for a basic camera case that well padded and can store an extra memory or battery or both its an excellent choice. The case is very durable for outdoor use such as if your hiking or camping or just hanging out. The case is well padded which is a definite plus that if you drop it or bang it again something you can rest assure the camera will be protected enough to soften the impact of small drops. My camera fits perfectly with no bulkiness and looks absolutely cool carrying my camera. So if your wanting a camera case that wont break the bank yet very functional for any situations this would be a great choice to consider. I'm glad i have this one.... I've posted pics of the case check it...
review image review image review image review image
on December 30, 2013
I was looking for a camera case for my Canon PowerShot G16, which is a relatively large point-and-shoot. This case in Large is a good size for the camera itself. Once I put on the thick neck strap that came with the camera, it became a tight fit, but I could still zip it all the way. The separate compartment is good for storing extra battery and/or memory card.
on December 11, 2011
Great little camera case for my Canon PowerShot S95. Has a little zip pouch for cards/card reader. Small and efficient!
on April 9, 2015
I was looking for a suitable case for my camera as well as a cable and card reader. This case is the perfect case, at the perfect price point. I purchased the medium size for my Canon 530HS compact camera. Build quality is fantastic, and padding is sufficient. This case is good if you have accessories that you need to carry with you, so mind you it wont be the slimmest. However, with its utility the size is perfect. You can see the size of the card reader and it still fits with the cable. The camera has plenty of space in the back, so it would fit a camera of larger size though. You can look up the dimensions of the 530HS to compare how it fits in the camera pocket.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on September 12, 2014
Perfect for my Canon S120, two extra batteries and an extra sim card. It's not a tight fit and has a little extra room which I like: 1/4" on top and 1/2" on length. Another recommended "compact" camera case was so light I had trouble closing the zipper and had no room for any accessories. The S120 has exceptionally poor battery life in video mode and you need someplace to put extra batteries or you're in trouble.

It also has a belt loop in the back which you can't see in the vendor picture. The neck strap seems superfluous as the case is so small. It lives in a man's purse :-) with my wallet, tablet, knife, etc.
on May 28, 2014
I went through a whole bunch of cases (from Caselogic, Crumpler, etc.) looking for one that works well with the Sony RX100 M2, including holding a number of accessories. I was surprised to find that this one was easily the best.

The main pocket is more than large enough for the RX100. There's plenty of room that it's easy to get the camera in and out without forcing it, but still small enough that I wouldn't worry about the camera moving around too much.

The accessory pocket is on the outside, so I can fill it without taking up room in the main pocket, or worrying that something will slip out and scratch the camera. The accessory pocket will hold a Sony F20AM flash and adapter, or you can stuff it with a slew of smaller accessories. For example, I normally carry an additional battery + travel charger, MagFilter adapter + CPL filter, micro lenspen, Joby Micro 250, and cleaning cloth.
on November 2, 2013
Is well made and fits my Canon 330 camera perfectly and has a separate storage compartment for extra batteries etc.!
on August 18, 2015
Purchased to hold an RX100 Mk3. It's too small to hold the camera & accessories in the front pocket. Camera fits snug in the large pocket, and I'm able to put 1 extra battery in the front pocket, but nothing else aside from an extra SD card is going to fit in the front pocket. I am going to order the Large Point and Shoot bag and see if it works better for me. In the meantime THis bag serves it's purpose and would be excellent if you're looking for something to just house the camera body and nothing else.
on March 21, 2012
the inside pocket that stores memory cards is too small , microSDHC Card with Digital /SD card adapter comes in a plastic case that does not fit into the inside pockets ,these should be larger . the plastic case protects the connectors from damage and the elements , more than just a netted pocket .