Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AmazonBasics Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 27, 2016
I've owned this product for about a year. Prior to owning Amazon's Optical cable, I had my 5.1 surround sound hooked up to my PC via 3-4 different wires, and after moving several times in the last 365 days, the beauty that is only having a single cord to connect my speaker setup to my PC was easily worth the price paid. On top of that, though, the sound quality is noticeably better, to me. The build quality is excellent, as well. I've boxed this optical cable up, unboxed, wrapped up, and unwrapped so many times in the last year, that I would actually EXPECT a cord of this price range to have some sort of small problem, but absolutely zero have popped up, thus far. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, and whenever I need to buy another, I will without a doubt chose this one again.
on July 27, 2016
works good
on July 25, 2016
Great cable. Pretty good quality! Great sound quality. I use it on my ps4 to connect to my surround sound receiver. Have had no problems with it,
on July 20, 2016
Does the job
on July 20, 2016
I ordered this item to hook up my sound bar to my TV. The item arrived fast and undamaged. The item was well packaged. It has performed great over the past year and would not hesitate to buy another. AmazonBasics cables have always last and never given me any issues. The sounds quality is great. This cable is well made and a ten out of ten at this price. I would recommend this cable to anyone that needs a optical audio cable.
on July 18, 2016
never worked a piece of junk I have spent thousand of Dollars should send me a new was in my drawer for 2 years i decided i needed to hook it up it never worked!!!!!!!!!!
on July 14, 2016