Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 25, 2016
Great cable. Pretty good quality! Great sound quality. I use it on my ps4 to connect to my surround sound receiver. Have had no problems with it,
on July 20, 2016
Does the job
on July 20, 2016
I ordered this item to hook up my sound bar to my TV. The item arrived fast and undamaged. The item was well packaged. It has performed great over the past year and would not hesitate to buy another. AmazonBasics cables have always last and never given me any issues. The sounds quality is great. This cable is well made and a ten out of ten at this price. I would recommend this cable to anyone that needs a optical audio cable.
on July 18, 2016
never worked a piece of junk I have spent thousand of Dollars should send me a new was in my drawer for 2 years i decided i needed to hook it up it never worked!!!!!!!!!!
on July 14, 2016
Exactly as expected.
on July 11, 2016
works well
on July 8, 2016
Cable feels very sturdy and is flexible. The cord is very high quality rubber. Works just as it should and shipping was quick as always.
on July 4, 2016