AmazonBasics AA Everyday Alkaline Batteries (20-Pack)
There is a newer version of this item:
- Pack of 20 AA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
- 3-year shelf life so you can store for emergencies or use immediately
- Works with a variety of devices including digital cameras, game controllers, toys, and clocks
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Pack of 20 AA alkaline batteries
- Perfect for emergency supplies, toys, remote controls, or anything that takes AA batteries
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Versatile Power For Your Household Electronics
AmazonBasics Alkaline Batteries are perfect for a wide variety of household uses. Use them for everyday electronics such as alarm clocks, digital cameras, and universal remotes. Or for emergency supplies such as flashlights and portable radios. And don't forget playtime with wireless video game controllers, remote controlled cars, and other electronic toys.
Always On Hand For Emergencies
Having an independent source of power is important during blackouts and other emergencies. Keep a pack or two of AmazonBasics Alkaline Batteries on hand to quickly be able to power emergency devices such as NOAA weather radios, heavy-duty and LED flashlights, communication devices such as walkie-talkies, and more.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
- I replaced the batteries in my wireless mouse in November with Amazon Basics AA. Yesterday (December 31) those batteries died and needed to be replaced again. Normally I go between 1-2 years, but this time I didn't even make 8 weeks.
- My daughter got an LED snowman light at the beginning of December that took 2 AA batteries (used the Amazon batteries). In 4 weeks, I had to replace the batteries 3 times.
- We rarely use our Wii, but I replaced the batteries in my Wii remotes with Amazon batteries at the end of October to play a few games with my daughter. We didn't play again until Christmas day, and the batteries were dead already.
I'm not ready to give up on these yet, but my current experience has not been that good. I got some Duracell AAs on a deal in December, so I am doing some comparisons now.
Could be worse, though: they could be DOA or promptly start leaking, but these have not been the case.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worst battery ever.. Now they don't charge and couple of them leaked in my toys destroying the toy itself... Didn't expected this quality for Amazon.Published 11 hours ago by Amit
Good value. Batteries work as they should. Last just as long as name brands.Published 2 days ago by D. Jones
They don't last long. My Bluetooth Mac mouse is getting 1 month out of these.Published 17 days ago by MikeWhy
I bought these in May 2012. Now it is January 2016 and they are useless. Less than 4 years and they are out of power. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Gordon Smith