Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 649 questions
votes
You can buy an inexpensive HDMI switch that will allow you to connect multiple devices to one HDMI input port on the TV.
Jul 7, 2014 by OH's Meowmie
votes
Nope... The HDMI wire handles video and audio with a single connection.
Oct 23, 2013 by F. Madeira
votes
Directly, this will not plug into your macbook. You must have the adapter from Apple or a 3rd party vendor.
Sep 17, 2013 by VeggieGirl
votes
It doesn't specifically state 2.0, but from what I have read, there is no port or cable change with HDMI 2.0. The changes lie with the device only.
Apr 22, 2014 by G. W. Wampler
votes
Its long enough for all my needs. And I haven't had any compatibility issues. I have a Roku 2 XS, my laptop, Xbox 360 etc all play fine
Dec 21, 2013 by Eric Toro
vote
It works for any TV which has an HDMI port! It doesn't have to be an HDTV.
Aug 6, 2014 by Roshan Alexander
vote
Cable Matters - Gold-Plated DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (Male to Female) with Audio in Black by Cable Matter prime $11.99 If you can't find this enter: usb to hdmi adapter in electronics or computers. I've used this for an older Toshiba that runs Vista OS. hs
Jul 29, 2014 by Honey Solomon
vote
What is Ethernet? Dec 18, 2013
It is the cable that allows you to connect to the internet via wired connection. The cable transfers your Internet connection to anything it's connected to.
Dec 18, 2013 by peter
vote
Yes.
Apr 8, 2014 by BDE
vote
The TV I bought has Wireless built-in but also provides Wired "Ethernet". All my HDMI to this TV is passing through my Denon Receiver which does not support Ethernet channel. I also don't know which of the connected devices like XBox 360 and PS3 would take Ethernet back.
Jul 28, 2011 by Cameron Usman
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   65   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers