Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 49 questions
vote
Should work. HDMI cables carry audio and video signals. Just make sure you PC settings reflect that your sound will be coming from HDMI rather than your pc speakers.
Nov 27, 2013 by michelle peiser
votes
Not directly-- would probably need an adapter. But Amazon also sells an "AmazonBasics 5.9 ft. (1.8 meter) High-speed HDMI to Micro-HDMI Cable" and in the "at a glance" box it says "Compatible with the new Kindle Fire HD models" and it looks like there is also a 10-foot version if you need the extra length. So if you've got an HD, there may be a solution.
Jun 11, 2013 by Dick L.
votes
The shorter the cable, the better the signal strength and the less data loss due to internal "friction" and flaws... However, in lenths of ten feet I don't think any loss of attenuation would be detectable.
Apr 7, 2014 by Black Cat 27
votes
Yes
Nov 25, 2013 by Renate Sattmann
votes
"With ethernet" means the cable can have your internet service can go to what you are putting the cable into. In other words you will have video, sound, and internet capabilities with the cable.
Dec 17, 2013 by Nicha592
votes
No idea. Sorry. It was my understanding of HDMI cables that it's either good, or it's not. If it works, it's good. If it doesn't, it's trash. I might be wrong, but I was pretty sure that there's no tier of quality - if you get a cheap cord and it works, that's all you need. You can spend however much money you want on it, but it's not making any actual difference. However, I understand things may have changed since I looked into it a couple years ago. But if I had to guess, I would say that the cheaper one is more than likely going to be just fine.
Mar 21, 2014 by Matty D
votes
no
Oct 9, 2013 by Bee Vue
votes
Yes, will work just fine with ipad 2 av adapter. I bought multiples and have used them on pc's, TV's and other peripherals.
Dec 7, 2013 by Nick
votes
Yup - the research I did said that all HDMI cables are pretty much created equal, and what you wind up paying premium prices for is the packaging. I am using one of these from my cable box to my tv and another to connect my tv and dvd player. I assume it would work equally well with Blu-ray.
Apr 6, 2014 by momo
votes
I have two Roku's and it worked perfectly! There is an app on Roku to download Amazon. It is not surround sound as it is only the streaming device and not a speaker system setup but I love them both!
Jan 15, 2014 by Pen Name
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers