5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Basics High Speed HDMI 6.5' cables.
Published 10 months ago by Steve Douglas

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 did not work for me
First one I recieved would cut in and out, not a good connection/signal. Amazon sent me another, same deal. Returning them both.
I have other HDMI cables that work just fine on the same components.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Basics High Speed HDMI 6.5' cables., November 14, 2013
This review is from: AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 6.5 Feet (2 Meters) Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return [Newest Standard] (Electronics)
I have been using these cables for about a month now. I purchased them just prior to buying the new Panasonic ZT 65" plasma TV and a new Oppo 103 Blu Ray player. I was almost on the verge of purchasing a few of those $300. each HDMI cables when I was assured that even with as high end of a system as mine is, that I would not be able to hear or see a difference. I needed four cables and so ordered. They were right, the audio and video that passes through these far less expensive cables will do the job for you in an exemplary manner. I have no complaints or concerns about them at all. They are very well built and do not feel at all flimsy or poorly constructed.
Glad I was able to save myself a thousand dollars.
I can honestly encourage you to make this money saving purchase, I really don't think you will regret it.
Hope this very short review has been of some help to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect with the Roku, December 13, 2013
Easy hook up and has a quality picture on my TV. I bought this, to go with my new Roku 1. There were so many cables out there and all prices, that it was hard to know what to buy. I went on the Roku site, and they had a recombination and also said the spending a fortune on a cable wasn't important. I saw that others had bought this with their Roku purchase and also read what type of picture quality it supported. It fit the bill, so now I have it and love my Roku player too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Geat, December 20, 2013
I have purchased other 'AmazonBasics" products in the past and each and everyone of them works perfectly and are still in use today and working just fine. Whenever i see the "AmazonBasics" logo and it is something i am looking for, i buy it, because i know i will pay a very reasonable price and it will be a quality product that will work for years to come. These HDMI cables work just as good as the ones i payed $50.00 for with my first flat screen tv, the $50.00 cables are long gone and these work as good or better than the expensive ones. You can actually feel the quality when you hold them in your hands, they may cost very little, but they are not cheap at all. They are high speed to handle the most powerful HD signals 1080i,1080P, 720P, 3D, HD sound and Ethernet. These are a really great product and i do recommend them. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 20, 2013
No complaints. Excellent product for the price. Seems to compare well with others costing 2 to 3 times as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good cable, December 19, 2013
Come on its a cable, it works, and it didnt cost too much. These things should come with their devices, Done

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to do, December 18, 2013
We bought this to connect our computer up to our tv in order to watch movies and tv shows off of the internet. The picture worked. But we were not able to get the sound to come out of the tv, just the computer. I'm sure this is all a user error and we will figure it out next time we use it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality HDMI Cable - Rivals the Best! Enjoy the Savings!, December 15, 2013
Awesome, top-quality HDMI cable at a fantastic price. I felt pretty confident in that the HDMI cable was branded by Amazon, but I can kindly report to my fellow consumers that this HDMI cable is top notch. i would have hesitate to order another, should I have any future HDMI peripheral needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, except trying to make it pretty, December 11, 2013
Frustration-free packaging is great. Cheap, reliable product from Amazon is great. Little "amazon basics" plastic pieces on the ends of the cable not so great. Opened package and one was already coming off. The plastic film covering them was behind the little things so a piece of plastic film is stuck behind 2 of the little brats. Other than that, super.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good times, December 7, 2013
Cooper (San Diego, California) - See all my reviews
It transmit the data well, you don't have to wrorry about the data getting stuck where there is a bend in the wire or anything

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, December 4, 2013
Works great, good price. I don't see why to pay more for expensive cables, I can't tell the difference from the higher priced ones.

Rate and Discover Movies