Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Labor Day Savings with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 106 questions
votes
No, netflix requires a device with a screen. This is a cable.
Dec 23, 2014 by Z. T. Heise
votes
The listing specifically says "up to 1080p" but CNet says HDMI cables can support the higher resolutions: http://www.cnet.com/news/4k-hdmi-cables-are-nonsense/
Apr 8, 2014 by G24
vote
Yes, I'm using it with Apple TV. Works great!
Dec 27, 2013 by Val B
votes
I would think it would work just fine -not 100% sure though. It's worked from every output I've tried so far (but I don't have a blu-ray player only a regular dvd player -not that it should make a difference.) also I've never used a verizon fios cable box either. As long as you aren't trying to run the blu-ray into the cable box -but rather both individually out and into the tv it should work normally.
Dec 6, 2013 by Chase
votes
The cable will support any hdmi set up that is rated at or below it's configuration. ie, 1.2,1.3, 3D etc.. Your dual monitor capability rests with your video card and the available video outputs from the computer connections.
Dec 10, 2013 by 9THPSUCHIEF
votes
If there is an HDMI port, I would think it should work just fine.
Apr 23, 2015 by NIF
votes
votes
It should. HDMI cables are a standard sized port. If your BluRay player has an HDMI port, this will fit.
Apr 29, 2015 by Aubrey B.
votes
It is a basic HDMI to HDMI connection. As long as that is what you need then it should be fine. It is not device specific.
Mar 30, 2015 by Amazon Customer
votes
I guess if your DVR has wifi? As far as I know you have to have wifi to make Netflix work. That's how I got it. I connected my blu-Ray DVD player that has wifi to my flat screen. Both have an HDMI Port. Not sure if that is helpful.
Oct 18, 2014 by BPatrick
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers