4.0 out of 5 stars How this rates in price, value, quality, etc.
Published on February 9, 2011 by K. Corn

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits well but..
It really does what it is ment to do. The right Edge,near the volume keys is always kind of lose... is not to tight.

Actully it fits well except for the right edge, for me is to lose.

regards.
Published on September 4, 2011 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars How this rates in price, value, quality, etc., February 9, 2011
This review is from: AmazonBasics Silicone Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I thought long and hard about what factors might matter to potential buyers of this case. To be fair, my spouse and I already had different cases for our iPhone, ones made by Otterbox. That one offers far more protection. However, some buyers may want some protection but be on a budget. If so, this Silicone Case is certainly far better than nothing and also has other features that make it appealing. So here is how the AmazonBasics rates with us:

Price: Excellent. In this price range, we didn't find anything that offered better protection for the price. But I'd really appreciate input from those who did. Our opinion was based on shopping around, browsing through other options at Amazon, feedback from friends who also had iPhones, etc.

Protection - Fair to Good. However, don't expect it to withstand major forces or be as reliable as some more expensive choices. Harder materials stand up to heavier blows than the silicone case. After using this case, we found it offered adequate protection but we still prefer our hard cases. I think this may just come down to a matter of preference for your needs. Obviously, if you work from home and take your phone along less often than someone constantly on the go, you may not want - or need - the most expensive options out there.

Practicality - Very good to excellent. It does keep your phone cleaner than using it without a case. It doesn't attract dust. Also, the silicone fits around the phone perfectly and isn't too tight. It has openings for volume and ringer control. Headphones are easily attached and you can reach the power button, etc. You'll definitely notice how less often you have to spend cleaning and maintaining your phone. You can charge it without removing the case. The case isn't bulky and you can easily store it wherever you normally store your iPhone - whether at home or on the go.

Grip - Extremely solid and I'd even go so far as to note that it is LESS likely to slip than hard cases, especially if it is exposed to a bit of rain. To add extra grip, there is a semi-circular, swirly pattern (not showy) that definitely makes it easier to grasp.

Extras - They aren't really there. No major bells and whistles. If you like a case which has a stand...this isn't your choice. You also don't get any other help in clipping it to your belt, etc. But at this price, you still get a very decent case.

So consider your budget as well as what your priorities are when it comes to a case (protection, grip, etc), compare with other choices, and you may well decide this is the best value for the money. On the other hand, if you have more to spend....I'd suggest you go for a case with more protection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits well but.., September 4, 2011

Actully it fits well except for the right edge, for me is to lose.

regards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, April 2, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My review will be quick and concise :)

Value for money:
* Good: Pretty good case for a rather cheap price.

"Installation":
* Very easy to put it on and take it off
* No need to take it off in order for it to fit to my iHome

Grip:
* Better than a standard silicon case, it's kind of stiffer and I really liked it.
* Slide easily into your pocket
* Holds well on any surface, I like to put it on my leg - and it holds well!
* The case holds the phone almost perfectly (at least in my case), there is a certain point where is has some gap, but generally good.

Looks:
* I took the black one, and really liked how it looks. It has some spiral texture at the back, which makes it interesting, but not too loud.
* Overall look is pretty good, specifically in black, though my friend claims it should be thinner.

Dirt:
* From time to time, you will find small grains on it, like salt and other kinds of dirt. This is a bit annoying, but they go off quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great basic case, December 26, 2012
If you are like me and just want a basic good looking case for your iPhone that will provide protection from the occasional drop, this is the case for you. It actually looks very nice on the phone, is comfortable to hold, doesn't block any of the ports, and will offer great protection. A solid buy !

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit and excelent endurance for the price, May 3, 2011
I really like this product....While ordering it, I thought it was cheap stuff but its not. Its really worth buying. Fits the Iphone 4 exactly and beautifully. I recommend it to all iphone 4 users....its affordable, durable and looks good on the device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, April 19, 2011
Best iPhone case I have come across for the money. Better quality than some of the others for a fraction of the price and fits great. You won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect case for my iphone4 !, March 29, 2013
i love it because i can lay this on my dash board in my car and it does not move around. easy to handle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and It Works, May 19, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My wife uses this on her iPhone and loves it. It is soft and flexible, which makes it easy to take on and off. For far, it does not show any signs of getting dirty even though she keeps it in her pants pocket most of the day.

She also likes the fact that the rubber does not slip easily out of her pocket the way that plastic iPhone guards do. To her, this is a major advantage over plastic.

Highly recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars slips and grips in all the wrong ways, May 30, 2011
Robert (Madison, WI) - See all my reviews
Fits nicely ONLY if the phone is in my hand. If you keep your phone in your pocket, do not buy this case.

First of all, it's impossible to take my phone out of my jeans without turning the pocket inside out. Plus, I always have to use both hands.
Second, because it's better at sticking to pocket liners than the phone, the case invariably becomes partially removed. It's incredibly annoying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but not quite great, February 11, 2011
Brian Kelly (Dunwoody, GA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The AmazonBasics Silicone Case is certainly adequate to the job of protecting your phone from basic bumps and bruises. It is very thin, which I like--it does not add considerable size to the phone in the way that others have done. The holes for buttons, camera, charger, etc. are all properly placed and it does not interfere with any functionality.

The only thing keeping me from giving the full five star rating is that it is a little bit too loose, particularly on the sides of the phone. This allows the case to pull away from the phone easily, which can be distracting (particularly if playing games involving turning the phone sideways or texting). It is a minor problem, but as there is room for improvement, I will leave this at four stars in the hopes that the ergonomic engineers at AmazonBasics can address this in the next model.