Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AmazonBasics Wheel for Nintendo Wii - Black (Officially Licensed by Nintendo)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 17, 2011
Let me start by saying that the wheel is made of very good material and even for their small size, they feel ok in my big hands, not as comfortable as the official Nintendo, but they are decent.
Now, the biggest and only problem, the Wiimote won't stay in place securely, when I press the trigger (B), the Wiimote pops out, and needless to say, this is very irritating while playing. I tried holding it differently, but no matter how I held the wheel, Wiimote popped out every time. I bought a copy of Mario kart that came with the original wheel (I needed two more that's why I bought these), and let me tell you, spend the extra cash, the Nintendo wheel is the way to go, you won't regret it.

I'm surprised actually, because Amazon's Basics products are very good, I have HDMI cables, etc., but, this item has really let me down, and I'm also surprised that so many Vine members failed to point out or even mention how the Wiimote pops out. I bought 2 of these wheels based on their reviews.
on January 14, 2016
Works pretty well, and is worth the $8 or so that I paid for it. However, the Wii Remote Plus comes out of this a lot easier than it does in the Power A wheels. I found that while playing Mario Kart that if I pushed the "B" (button on back) a little too hard the remote would pop out of the wheel. That's not a good thing in the middle of a race.
on December 24, 2013
We bought 2 of these since our kids love playing Mario Kart and we thought these little enclosures will add some fun to the game. We are not disappointed with our purchase. There is nothing spectacular about these enclosures. The plastic quality is decent, nothing great. One thing I would find slightly difficult is that every time kids want to use these enclosures, I will have to take the controller out of its sleeves and then again put them back if the kids want to play some other Wii game. That's cumbersome. I wonder why Wii/Amazon do not create enclosures that can take the controllers with the sleeves so that one need to take them out and put them back every time kids want to play Mario Kart or any other car game.
on June 21, 2014
very cheap and they fit my wii u remote plus's just fine. My only issue and its an issue with ANY Wii wheel i'm aware of.. why can't they make it so that you can leave the silicon jacket ON when you want to pop in the remote?!?!

Much smaller than the regular wii wheels so its easier to pack away.

too bad they dont offer this in other colors
on March 15, 2015
Nintendo certified product ensured a really good fit with the wiimote. I was a little surprised by the small size. As you can tell from the picture, it's not any bigger than the actual wiimote. I just didn't realize before I ordered.
VINE VOICEon November 21, 2012
Color: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a fun addition to any driving type game that you may have on your Wii. My kids (11 and 10) found this to be a useful addition that ads flavor to the Wii controller. The only caution I have is that with to much energetic turning, the controller can pop out.
on January 31, 2012
I have several steering wheels for Wii. The AmazonBasics wheel is pretty good, but it's not the best wheel out there.

For me, I like the Wii Nerf Racing Wheel - Black much better. It costs a little more but it's softer and heavier. At least this AmazonBasics one is better than the 25 cent version that you can get from dollar stores.
on February 8, 2014
This wheel is cheaper than the brand name but works exactly the same. There is no difference in how it works, just in how it looks but you're getting a great deal. If I ever need more, I will be purchasing this again.
on January 2, 2014
I highly recommend this item for the price it is officially licensed by Nintendo and it works with absolutely no problems. It is a bit smaller than I expected but still comfortable for adults and children.
on December 18, 2012
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. Gave it to him early to use. Thought he would like it better. Looks exactly like the pic nothing is wrong with it I just did not think that he wanted it. But it gives us another wheel for playing with a group.