4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Great product for the money. I bought them for a 4 year old boy.
Published on January 13, 2010 by D. Whittle

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Gloves
I bought these for my son and they are OK, but they do not fit him well. This may change as he gets older, but I was hoping for better fit adjustment with the velcro. I would still recommend these gloves, but not for a young child.
Published 21 months ago by PeterHutcheson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 13, 2010
D. Whittle (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amber Sporting Goods Kids Boxing Bag Gloves, Black, 4-Ounce (Sports)
Great product for the money. I bought them for a 4 year old boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for aspiring gladiators!, July 12, 2011
Mr. Mann (Utica, Michigan Etats-Unis) - See all my reviews
I was having a tough time finding quality small gloves for my four-year-old daughter, so I took a chance on these and it paid off. They provide excellent support and are lightweight enough to let her move quickly and freely. Best of all, they seem to be built to last as they have taken a great deal of punishment from her. Hopefully they will last long enough for her to pass them on to her little brother. If not, I would gladly invest in another pair of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great youth boxing gloves, November 29, 2010
I purchased these for my 4 year old son for Halloween. I was suprised at the quality of the gloves and how well they fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 year old son loves it!, July 23, 2012
There's not a day since we got these that my son hasn't played with them!! He loves them! Can't recommend them enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Youth boxing gloves are great for the 4 yr olds, February 21, 2012
Mary C Jones (Spring, Tx, US) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my 4 yr old twin grandsons. Boxing definitely works off the energy on these small ones and i can box with them for exercise! Delivery was AOK and quality of gloves is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, January 28, 2011
I ordered these for my 3 1/2 year old son and they appear to be great quality. We got them for around the house but he liked them so much he joined a boxing class. The instructor was impressed with the gloves and thought they were perfect for my sons age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great padding!, May 4, 2013
Inside Out Fitness (Hood River, Oregon) - See all my reviews
I am a trainer and have many bag gloves, including kid's gloves, but none have padding on the inside like these! Have kids? Get these and they will thank you!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Gloves, November 16, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars gift for my grandsons, September 1, 2012
Richard Cartwright (CHESAPEAKE, VA, US) - See all my reviews
At 3 & 4 years old they are having a great time with boxing gloves and punching bag. They are improving in hand eye coordination. Would reconment product for 3-8 year olds.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit tight to get on, June 11, 2012
The gloves are well made except they are very tight to get on. I bought these for my four yr old son and we struggle to push through. Once you finally get them on, they are excellent for punching with. Great wrist support and hand cushioning.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›