5.0 out of 5 stars Cute :)
Published 22 months ago by Jamie

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Boots
Published 20 months ago by CZerega

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute :), September 12, 2012
This review is from: Amby Women's Rib Knit Sweater Boot (Apparel)
Obviously a very cheap price, which was great. They're really comfortable so far and not too thick but warm enough. Although if you're looking for a super high quality of shoe, I would of course recommend buying from elsewhere but this was definitely great if you were just looking for an everyday comfy pair of boots. It's the quality of something from a place from Wet Seal if you know what I mean, but personally I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs a little small, October 2, 2013
These boots are absolutely adorable. I just got them today, so can't say anything about how well they are/aren't made, but they seem to be constructed well. They are very warm, have been lounging around in them for about a half hour with thin socks on and my feet are pretty toasty.

I usually don't write reviews, but felt I could actually be of help size wise. I am that size where it is always a 50/50 as to whether a 9 is going to be just right or a little big, and when ordering online I always go with a 9 to be safe. However, my toe is right at the end in these. It isn't uncomfortable since they aren't stiff shoes, and I am sure they will stretch after a couple of wears. My only concern is the extra stress that will put on how long they last. Regardless, I am in Afghanistan and will be home in a few weeks so it isn't something that is enough of an issue (nor do I have the time) to mess with the whole exchange process.

As far as shipping goes, even being over here, I received them 12 days after I ordered, so stateside shipping should be a breeze!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Boots, November 14, 2012
CZerega (Oklahoma, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amby Women's Rib Knit Sweater Boot (Apparel)
I have worn these boots about 8 times and i love them except for 2 problems. 1) you need to buy insoles for them because you can feel all the ridges of the inside of the sole. 2) the soles have already worn out completely and i am going to have to buy something thats a little more sturdy. Other than that they are adorable and comfy just not long lasting but you get what you pay for

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart within 2 months!!!!, January 23, 2013
Bought for my daughter. She loved them..... until they started falling apart. The souls separated but I glued them back on. A few weeks later, all the straps and fasteners started coming off. Not something I can repair. Big disappointment.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, October 30, 2013
For me, the boots ran about 1/2 size small and I had to return them.
While the boots look very cute in the picture they look cheap in reality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Have been trying for almost a month to return these..., January 18, 2013
Boots run smaller and they are very stiff and wide at the top. Company has not responded to any email so that I can return them. Avoid this company and their products!!

4.0 out of 5 stars knit boot, December 29, 2013
this boot is a good boot for the price very cute and comfy more for dress and not weather :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots, December 13, 2013
My daughter absolutely loves them. They look exactly as the pic and look really nice.......This is the second pair I ordered....I would definitively recommend these boots.

3.0 out of 5 stars just okay, January 13, 2013
I was excited about these boots and at first I thought they were perfect but just after one night wearing them the knit part is like stretched out and drags on the ground. I have had to sew the knit part to meet with the bottom of the boots so they stop going past and drag on the ground. I would never buy them again, I'd spend the extra money for the more expensive brands that the knit part stretches back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Heel has a bizarre feel and fit, December 22, 2013
This review is from: Amby Women's Rib Knit Sweater Boot (Apparel)
I loved how these boots looked online. I received them as a gift and immediately understood what others were complaining about them. They are lighter than they appear online as others have stated, but that was not my biggest concern. They are tight fitting in the toes but really wide in the heel causing a really odd feeling as you walk. The boot stays on the ground as you step up making your heel slide up and down as if wearing a clog. Since the toe area is tighter, it puts pressure on your toes as you walk. Also, the sweater area only covers the shaft of the boot and does not fall over the top like the picture shows. Going to try and return them, I hope there isn't any issues with doing so.

Rate and Discover Movies