5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
This item is as advertised. It's warm, comfortable and a good fit. For the price I don't think it can be beat. Very happy with what I got.
Published 6 months ago by Carl2b

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money and Don't try to Return it
Published 5 months ago by Andre M. Guilloton

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money and Don't try to Return it, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Amcctvshop Motorcycle Fleece Neck Hat Winter Ski Full Face Mask Cover Cap
Despite the other 5-star reviews, I found this product to be ridiculously oversized and when adjusted, useless. Even worse, when we tried to return the item, we were given several arguments by the vendor and then, ultimately told they would take it back if we paid to ship it directly to China. SERIOUSLY? I typically try to avoid products made in China in the first place. Had it been clear that's where this was made, not to mention from where it was shipped, I would never have bought it in the first place. I would advise steering clear of this vendor at all costs!!!! I have never had an experience like this with Amazon before and I've been a loyal Amazon customer for many, many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 27, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't sit nicely like in the picture, January 23, 2014
Too loose and awkward. The neck part is too wide. The material is fine, but the shape isn't very well designed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought!!, January 7, 2014
They fit great and are very warm!! I'd buy a hundred more. All my kids, and my wife really like them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Took forever to arrive but does the job., February 16, 2014
I ordered two for my sons. They took forever to arrive but do the job. The weather has been cruelly cold, snowy, windy, etc. recently, and they walk a bit to get home after school. These make them warmer, more comfortable, and keep their faces from getting chapped. Would also be good if you don'thave a fenced-in back yard and have to walk your dog every day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this unless you like the smell of car exhaust and oil in your face., March 19, 2014
This thing took like 3 months to get here. And when it did, it smelled like it had been stored in an auto mechanic's garage. It smelled like crude oil and car exhaust (it comes from China, so that explains that). I hate putting it on my face because of the smell. I inhale and just think of the cancer that I am surely getting by breathing in all the pollutants. Also, there are two "clasps" that are supposed to make it so you can tighten the elastic bands; one of them was smashed to bits and the other one was attached wrong so it essentially doesn't DO anything at all. It might as well not be there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Wash it before wearing it! Be prepared for a long shipping time from China., January 21, 2014
This thing is awesome. When you pull it out of the bag it smells like it was made in a lab..chemical smell is horrendous...I won't have to tell you this, just expect to wash it before using it. Shipping time was several weeks, thats why its so cheap though - coming right out of China.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, January 16, 2014
When first used the hat appears to be very warm. I have not used it on a motorcycle ride yet, but I look forward to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toasty!, January 16, 2014
The fleece is very warm and I like the versatility of the configuration. The day after I received it, the weather here in michigan dropped into the -10 range, and I wore it while I worked outside clearing snow. It definitely kept me toasty...

1.0 out of 5 stars worst, January 30, 2014
Product i have ever seen it...it takes 1 nd half month to deliver the product. Better to stich it in home...

Rate and Discover Movies