5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection
Published on April 23, 2008 by K. Dedmon-Rodriguez

3.0 out of 5 stars It does take the smell away but...
Published 21 months ago by J. Rockwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, April 23, 2008
This review is from: Amco Rub Away Bar (Kitchen)
I love to cook. I've been cooking over 30 years and have always had trouble with onion odors on my hands. I had been advised to hold a knife blade in my hand to remove the odor of onions or garlic, and I've also been advised to mix ketchup and vinegar and then apply it to my hands. Neither method worked, and the "holding-the-knife-blade" remedy is certainly not very safe. When I saw this stainless soap-shaped bar, I was very interested. Not only is there no sharp edge, it's also a lot less messy than the ketchup method. I highly recommend this product, and I'm glad I took a chance on it. It really works!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Steels away odor", April 11, 2009
This review is from: Amco Rub Away Bar (Kitchen)
A handful of magic! I have used this bar on everything you could think of and it works. I raise chickens, compost worms, a garden, Tilapia fish, and composting toilets. I use the bar with a touch of antibacterial gel between every project so I kill bacteria and remove any and all odor. I could go on and on about this little wonder but simply put, it's fantastic and a great bargain that will give you years of good smelling hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING DEODORANT, June 14, 2012
This review is from: Amco Rub Away Bar (Kitchen)
So I saw a commercial for another one that was $30. They say rub in and you don't need deodorant. sounds crazy

I wait tables and sweat a lot at work, without deodorant i stink pretty bad in about 3 hours. Well I took a shower and used this after I bathed, just rubbed my arm pits with in the shower, they are shaved. I know I looked funny smelling my arm pits all night, but there was never a bad smell. I tried again the next and went a couple days without a shower to test it out. Honestly it's unbelievable, better than any deodorant i have ever used. This is my favorite new cheap tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Put One in the Bathroom too!, January 27, 2011
This review is from: Amco Rub Away Bar (Kitchen)
This product works great for removing onion, garlic, and fish smells from the hands when cooking. But, I put one in each bathroom too! I figured that if it got rid of those odors that it should do a good job at taking care of smelly feet and pits! AND IT DOES!!! The fact that its shaped like a bar of soap makes it easy to grip in the shower. A little rubbing and NO B.O.; kills really strong "manfoot" odor, "ladyparts" odor and "teenpit" odor. I'll be ordering more to give as hints... I mean gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars strange little secret, June 22, 2012
This review is from: Amco Rub Away Bar (Kitchen)
I was suffering from incorrigible armpits brought on by hormonal changes, and because of my sensitive skin, any effective deodorant was just eating my skin! I thought if those stainless steel "soap" bars could neutralize onion odor on hands, why couldn't they do the same for underarms? They can! You now see stainless bars being advertised online for underarms, and selling for $30? That's such hype! The simple, cheap stainless steel kitchen "soap" works exactly the same at a fraction of the price, and no irritation of skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Experimental Purchase, February 21, 2012
This review is from: Amco Rub Away Bar (Kitchen)
I got this to instead of the De Odo works. This works just as well for more than half the money...if used correctly. Reading the reviews really helped me with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars So I use it for......., August 31, 2012
This review is from: Amco Rub Away Bar (Kitchen)
I guess I'll be the first to admit that I use this in the shower and yes it does work. I still use body wash and bar soap of course. But for that extra feel of confidence I wash my underarms 30 seconds (each underarm). And yes you can wash your va jay jay with it for those who may need an extra feel of freshness! Just saying'. I will order another one for the kitchen.....but yeah it's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT ACTUALLY WORKED TO GET RID OF CHILD POOP SMELL ON MY HANDS!, April 2, 2010
Rachel (Boston, Ma) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amco Rub Away Bar (Kitchen)
I have a 5 year old autistic son who is not potty trained yet! Every time I change his pullup the smell is so bad on my hands and no matter how many times I wash my hands I can't get rid of the smell. He has gi problems so it not a regular poop smell...it is so much worse! It grosses me out especially if I have to cook or even eat something myself because the smell is on my hands. I was very skeptical when i bought this but it works awesome! I couldn't believe it. I thought maybe his poop didn't actually smell that bad that day. The next day when he had his bm I smelled my hands before I washed them with this to make sure of the potent smell and it was bad! After I used this bar the smell was completely gone! AMAZING! I would recommend this to everyone for all types of smells! Everyone should have one in their home!

3.0 out of 5 stars It does take the smell away but..., December 12, 2012
This review is from: Amco Rub Away Bar (Kitchen)
Okay so I got this thinking, wow how smart a product that removes the smell of fish and garlic! Then my good friend from Italy came over and laughed at me and asked me why I spent money on a stainless steel bar of soap when I have a stainless steel sink and I could just rub my hands on the apron of the sink and do the same thing because that is what they do in Italy. Not such a new thing...So if you don't have a stainless steel sink then I guess it's kind of worth it because it works a bit but you have to rub a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Awesome, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Amco Rub Away Bar (Kitchen)
Ordered two of these bars: one for the kitchen and one for the shower (instead of the $30 de odor works alternative). Have to say that both applications have been tested and they worked with flying colors! Not sure how it works but will be recommending these to everyone.

Amco Rub Away Bar