5.0 out of 5 stars Love everything about it except the price
This is now one of my most favourite kitchen gadgets. I got this after trying out many other lemon squeezers. This one is by far the easiest to use , and really easy to wash! Best of all its a 2 in one for lemons and limes. Although I think it is just a lil too pricey, given its sturdiness it just might be worth those $$!
Published on October 4, 2009 by Smart cookie

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a couple months of use
While this appears to be a great product, there is one caveat -- and I wish I had seen these other reviews before I bought mine. The middle hinged piece for squeezing limes broke after only a couple months of use.

Published on June 23, 2010 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love everything about it except the price, October 4, 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a couple months of use, June 23, 2010
This review is from: Amco 8-Inch Two-in-One Lemon Juicer/Squeezer (Kitchen)

Too bad, because up until that point, this was my favorite lime juicer. It had all the appearance of being a solid piece of work, but those hinges are just too weak. Think I'll look for something a little more solid.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after about 2 months., June 13, 2010
This review is from: Amco 8-Inch Two-in-One Lemon Juicer/Squeezer (Kitchen)
Like others have commented on, my juicer also broke after a couple months of light usage. The middle lime squeezer piece just snapped at the hinges while juicing a lemon. A nice simple design that worked well for juicing, but just executed very poorly on Amco's part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hand Citrus Squeezer Juicer, February 18, 2010
Audre (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amco 8-Inch Two-in-One Lemon Juicer/Squeezer (Kitchen)
I used an Oxo Squeezer for a year, but got tired of spritzed juice all over my counter and walls. The Amco combo works very well and not an errant spray yet. I have used it with both lemons and limes and find it comfortable to use, requiring even less hand strength than the Oxo. Best of all, it doesn't hog space in the draw. I can't comment on its longevity, but it seems sturdy. I hope it is, it costs more than many.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, poorly made, September 30, 2011
This review is from: Amco 8-Inch Two-in-One Lemon Juicer/Squeezer (Kitchen)
The 2 in 1 idea is great. I cook aboard a boat and love to save space. I get Key Limes as well as lemons and loved the size option in 1 device. Unfortunately the inner size cup snapped off after very little use. Shame on you Amco. At the price this should have held up for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 22, 2009
This review is from: Amco 8-Inch Two-in-One Lemon Juicer/Squeezer (Kitchen)
2 in 1 so you don't need to fill your drawer with two of them.

Works perfect - I love this tool.

This is a must have if you need to juice limes or lemons!

2.0 out of 5 stars At first they were great, but then . . ., August 11, 2010
CulinarySiren (Ormond Beach, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amco 8-Inch Two-in-One Lemon Juicer/Squeezer (Kitchen)
I bought the lemon, lime and orange juicers several months ago. They were a wonderful tool, however after a few months, I noticed the paint was chipping off and exposing the metal. I don't know about you, but I do not want the highly acidic lemon juice reacting with the exposed metal and imparting anything additional to my food. So I sadly tossed all of them out, and went back to the wooden reamer. I'm in search now for a stainless steel version that won't react with the acidic nature of lemons and limes.

I would suggest to the manufacturer to forget about the aesthetics and focus on function. If you want to make something aesthetically appealing, why not decorate the handles with color plates instead?

Please, don't waste your money on these types of items because you'll end up throwing them away in a few months like I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, July 1, 2011
This review is from: Amco 8-Inch Two-in-One Lemon Juicer/Squeezer (Kitchen)
I was looking for a lemon squeezer that would last. This is definitely the one to choose. It is durable and easy to use. It makes nice lemon and lime pucks, as I call them, it squeezes out so much juice.

Just one caution. Since it squeezes so well make sure you hold it in the bowl and not over it or you will be cleaning up the over spray.

Two thumbs way up

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke after a couple of months, November 23, 2011
Ryan (Paonia, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amco 8-Inch Two-in-One Lemon Juicer/Squeezer (Kitchen)
I purchased mine to help me in my new found interest in mixed drinks. While I really enjoyed the functionality of two squeezers in one, it failed (the hinge broke as others have mentioned) after only 4 months of use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Garbage - 2nd One That Broke., May 8, 2010
This review is from: Amco 8-Inch Two-in-One Lemon Juicer/Squeezer (Kitchen)
This is the second one that broke. And, believe me, I wasn't trying to squeeze any juice from ROCKS here! This thing... I wouldn't waste any money on it, let alone [...] bucks. You'd be crazy. It'll break on you at the hinges. It just snaps, voila! I must be getting a bad juicer here since everyone else seems to love theirs? Or, I don't know how to properly use it? Hmmm.

Amco 8-Inch Two-in-One Lemon Juicer/Squeezer