5.0 out of 5 stars Time Saver!
We have about 30 peach trees and this peach pitter is a huge time saver when it comes to canning peaches. Peel the peach first then slice and you have perfectly sized slices for canning. So much better than trying to get the pit out. I highly recommend this product.
Published on September 5, 2011 by Julie

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money
I thought this would be useful, but the fruit has to be a certain ripeness to work. Ripe is not an option since it just smashes the fruit. Also, the pits have to be a certain size: small and large did not work either. I tried it on nectarines - nope. Oh well, it was a nice thought - you can have mine free!
Published 23 months ago by S. JACOBS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Saver!, September 5, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars It simply works !, February 11, 2012
This review is from: Amco Peach Pitter/Slicer (Kitchen)
It works and IT WORKS DAMN WELL! I am impressed! This is going to be such a time saver in the kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of peaches in my freezer!, September 24, 2011
This review is from: Amco Peach Pitter/Slicer (Kitchen)
This is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets! It is everything it claims to be and more. Works like dream!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite kitchen gadgets, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Amco Peach Pitter/Slicer (Kitchen)
Does exactly what it is supposed to do, slices peaches real easy! I use it all the time and it slices peaches perfect! I highly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money, October 29, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little kitchen gizmo that saves time, October 15, 2013
This review is from: Amco Peach Pitter/Slicer (Kitchen)
Picked this up for my wife, since it came with the apple peeler that I had previously ordered. This peach pitter/slicer is a handy gizmo that saves time with prepping peaches for freezing. The only draw-back would be that this slicer does not entirely cut all the way through the peach so that it does take some tearing at the end to separate the slices & the peaches cannot be too mushy or it turns the entire peach into a sticky mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMCO PEACH PITTER/SLICER, August 1, 2011
This review is from: Amco Peach Pitter/Slicer (Kitchen)
BEST KITCHEN GADGET I EVER BOUGHT. I DEHYDRATE PEACHES FOR FRIED PIES AND THIS THING WORKS GREAT. IT IS FAST,EASY TO USE, AND CLEANUP IS A SNAP.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well enough, can squish ripe peachs, August 10, 2014
This review is from: Amco Peach Pitter/Slicer (Kitchen)
I am giving this a four star review because it squishes riper peaches. I am not sure there is any design that would prevent mashing rather than slicing a ripe peach. This one is commendable since it has sharp edges AND comes with an edge cover. If you rock it lightly to one side rather than just push down you can get the slicing started with less smashing. We have also used it successfully to slice mangoes. The oval shape fits most mangoes if you get the slicer aligned with the pit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great time saver, better that expected., June 9, 2014
This review is from: Amco Peach Pitter/Slicer (Kitchen)
Way better than I expected. If using with blanched preacher use slicer first. The wedges pull right off the peach meat.

CAUTION.... VERY SHARP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, cuts peaches like a charm, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Amco Peach Pitter/Slicer (Kitchen)
I've used these for apples but never had one for peaches till now. Great, it is super fast and no worries about the pit. Now if I could just get a good quality peach I'll have it made. Makes peach slivers the perfect size for sticking in your iced tea, wine, water, etc.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›