5.0 out of 5 stars The magnum squeezer
I chose this size squeezer because I have a lime squeezer. That one it too small to squeez lemons or oranges. Now I have the tripple threat! I can squeez all three with one squeezer.
Published on November 5, 2009 by John O'Brien

3.0 out of 5 stars Good design, poor execution
Pros: It's solid. Great concept, great design. Fast and easy to clean. Much less of a hassle than our electric Black & Decker juicer.

Cons: It doesn't work well. We tried oranges and grapefruits, halves and quarters. It just doesn't close far enough to squeeze every last bit of juice out. I squeezed a quarter of a grapefruit, and even though I got a pretty good...
Published on November 4, 2007 by John Q. Septem

5.0 out of 5 stars The magnum squeezer, November 5, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars These Squeezers Rule, July 16, 2006
This review is from: Amco Enameled Aluminum Squeezer, Orange (Kitchen)
I read the negative review (above); with due respect, I don't agree. I have the lemon and lime models. I have made a kergillion Margaritas with these. I used to use the twist kind that collects juice in a bowl below - these pale next to the Mexican beauties in price and function. With respect to the claim that pulp and juice get caught in the partially folded-over skin; not so. I tested this myself by fully unfolding the skin and squeezing again - only a drop or two remained from the first pass. So I say: when one is enjoying juice, one should lighten up on the obsessive/compulsive notions and just have some fun. Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Correct use, July 15, 2010
T. Janke (deer island, or United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amco Enameled Aluminum Squeezer, Orange (Kitchen)
Make sure to put the citrus half in the squeezer correctly. If put in the wrong way, I could see not getting all of the juice out of the fruit. It is counter intuitive, but with the squeezer opened, in your left hand, place the lemon/lime/orange 'face down' (cut side facing the drain holes) and squeeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hand squeezer ever, March 9, 2010
This review is from: Amco Enameled Aluminum Squeezer, Orange (Kitchen)
I was hesitant to purchase this after reading some of the negative reviews. While I agree there is pulp and a very small amount of juice left, this is a hand squeezer and not a juicer. When I used it for a recipe that called for 3 oranges or the corresponding amount of juice, it was spot on. Biggest problem I had ... if I went too quick, juice sometimes squirted up the side. For the price it is very durable and functions as promised. If you want no pulp or juice left, fork out $150 for a juicer.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect unitasker, July 28, 2008
This review is from: Amco Enameled Aluminum Squeezer, Orange (Kitchen)
this review works for both the lime Amco Enameled Aluminum Lime Squeezer, Dark Green and lemon Amco Enameled Aluminum Lemon Squeezer squeezers, as well.

after trying the lemon squeezer, a unitasker if there ever was one, i went ahead and purchased both the lime and orange squeezers. i am happy with all three. the construction has proven to be solid, the pin is solid and can take punishment, and you will never find something better that these tools for getting juice out of your citrus.

while i have owned orange juicers and all manner of electric and manual gadgets to extract juice from my lemons, limes, and oranges, these Amco tools have proven the best. after squeezing hundreds of fruits with them i have found that ease of use, quick clean-up, and agreeable price to be compelling enough for me to both reccommend them to you and to buy them as gifts to foodie friends.

five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars juicer supreme, June 9, 2011
This review is from: Amco Enameled Aluminum Squeezer, Orange (Kitchen)
This little tool works better than advertised. I juice lemons using this one as well as oranges--the lemons fit well. The biggest oranges that can be found at the grocery might not fit--cutting those into quarters will resolve the fit question.No pulp (sometimes a benefit) mixed with the juice and absolutely no seeds. Easy operation--a simple squeeze--and the juicer gets the last drop of juicw possible. The orange juicer will work with small to medium oranges, most size lemons too. A sturdy well made tool that is well worth the cost

4.0 out of 5 stars Amco Enameled Aluminum Squeezer, Orange, May 25, 2010
This review is from: Amco Enameled Aluminum Squeezer, Orange (Kitchen)
I have been using the yellow lemon squeezer for years with lemons and limes. I bought an orange squeezer as well to accommodate larger orange halves. The product accomplishes what it promises but be aware that the squeezed orange juice will be essentially without pulp and therefore only a small quantity can be extracted from any one orange.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only used it once so far, but WOW!, July 14, 2010
A. Stefaniak (Somerset, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amco Enameled Aluminum Squeezer, Orange (Kitchen)
I bought this item primarily to squeeze lemons as the ones we buy are just a little too large for the Amco Lemon Squeezer to do it's thing. I doubt I used half the effort it took to run the lemon through my old squeezer.

I was kind of concerned when it looked like there may still have been more than a little juice left in it, so I ran it through a smaller one to see how much more would come out and really, there was nothing. Just to play it safe, once I was done with both halves, I ran them together through just one more time. That got a little more liquid out. Not enough if you're just looking for the juice, but certainly worthwhile if you'd also like to extract the oil from the rind.

Overall, I am VERY satisfied with this and no longer have to worry about cramping my hands to get the last little bit out.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I was looking for, April 13, 2008
This review is from: Amco Enameled Aluminum Squeezer, Orange (Kitchen)
this product is exactly what every baker needs.
I would dread grating orange rinds and squeezing juice. Now it is so simple that I actually enjoying use and the flavor is much better in the finished baked product

5.0 out of 5 stars It works well, March 1, 2009
This review is from: Amco Enameled Aluminum Squeezer, Orange (Kitchen)
I bought the product after having purchased and used a lime squeezer to make cherry lime squeezes for myself. I never knew that there was such a hand held product that one could juice citrus fruits with. I began searching on the web to see if an orange squeezer was even available. I use an electric juicer for other fruits and vegetables, but citrus fruits are more of a pain because you have to peel and desegment them to fit them into the juicer. So, this hand held device makes it much easier to just cut the oranges in half and insert them in. Yes, I am happy with this product. It works as stated. Grapefruits, however, are too big for this device.

Amco Enameled Aluminum Squeezer, Orange