Ameda Manual Breast Pump
Ameda manual breast pumps are an excellent choice for mothers who pump their breast milk occasionally. The new ergonomic manual pump handle is based on the original design that earned the High Design-Innovation Quality Award from Design Zentrum Nordrhein- Westfalen Germany.
- Ergonomic design of the One-Hand handle allows mothers to achieve multi-phase pumping by varying handle squeezes to mimic their baby's nursing rhythm.
- Swivel grip reduces muscle fatigue.
- Can be attached to any standard milk storage bottle or freezer bag
- Compact, conveniently packaged in an insulated lunch-style tote
- Without BPA and DEHP
- Six other breast flange sizes are available (sold separately) for a good fit at first and later as your body changes after giving birth, breastfeeding, and pumping if the standard size breast flange (25.0mm) included with the Manual Pump is too large or too small.