Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 28, 2016
i dno't like it
on March 16, 2016
Breast pumps and I are not best friends by any means, but this one worked well, was relatively easy to clean and use. I would buy again.
on January 15, 2016
Worst pump ever don't bother wasting your money so frusterating how quickly it looses suction. I have cried plenty of times because it just doesn't work. I have better luck using a hand pump. Saving up for a madella hoping for better results.
on January 10, 2016
This worked well for me and it was cheaper than Madela.
on December 31, 2015
Even tho i had got this pump threw my health insurance i hate it cuz it dose not have a strong enough motor in it and the suction is not strong enough and the seed is way to slow the few times i used it i was only able to get less then 2 1/2 oz and it took me about 45 minutes to get that but when i use my medela advance starter kit pump it only takes me 25 minutes to pump out more then 9 1/2 oz
on December 21, 2015
I've been pumping for 9 months (almost exclusively pumping) and I'm on my third one of these pumps. Not a good pump for the long haul.
on October 8, 2015
I got this pump through my insurance because a friend had given me her medela pump in style so I thought I would try this one. I LOVE this pump! Not only is it less expensive but it also comes with more "stuff." It even comes with a car adaptor.

It turns out that I have to pump 8 times a day due to latching issues so I rented a Medela Symphony hospital grade pump. There was actually no difference between the hopsital grade pump and this one. I got the same amount of milk in the same amount of time.

A lactation consultant told me to start with low suction and fast speed and then switch to slower speed and higher suction. This mimics the baby's natural feeding and it works really well. Overall, I get about 4-7 ounces per 15 minute pumping session. While every woman is different, I swear by this pump and so glad to have it.
on October 7, 2015
Absolutely love this pump but seems to only last about 2 years!! I had a used one (bought new attachments)lasted 5 months.. Bought a new one November 2012 used it till just before son was 2 in 2014(June) and got it back out with #2 born end of August used it for a couple weeks (not on a daily basis till probably the second week) and it started dying on me!!! So I am currently in my third one! (3rd one I just bought off of a friend who only used it like 20 times.) I know pumps can last longer! My SIL has one that is 17 years old and has been used A LOT ! It's been thru 9 kids between three of my SILs (all have own attachments) andbnonproblems!! So as much as I love this pump I would not buy it again only reason I bought the third one from my friend was bc she practically gave it to me!!
on September 30, 2015