Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 28, 2010
This shoe rack is very easy to assemble. If you follow the instructions to hammer down the rails and do your work/set it up on hard floor, it is sturdy enough to hold 50-60 pairs of shoes with no problem at all (even though it looks lean and light). You have the options of configuring each of the 6 sections' 4 rails in a flat or slope fashion, which I find very flexible and versatile. Before hammering down the rails, I would highly recommend you first take a look at the different types of shoes you plan on putting on this rack and organize them by height. You can then determine how to set up the rails on each of the 6 sections so that the shoes will fit reasonably when the sections are stacked up. I have not re-configured racks so I don't know if disassembling/reassembling will loosen up the connectors (therefore making it less steady), which is why I think planning/organizing is important before you jump into this simple assembly job.

I've really enjoyed having this shoe rack for the very few days I've owned it - it makes very efficient use of the space I needed for my shoes, boots, and bags, probably 30% better than the Storage Solutions shoe cubes I previous had. I will probably update this review in a few months to see if it will hold up long term.
on August 28, 2007
Oh my I love this, but I will say that as the instructions say you do need to use a hammer to assemble. I tried without and it was not as stable. Simply FYI - I did buy a 50 pair from Kmart that looked the same but the Amelda is SO much better....more shoe shopping for me!!!
on January 10, 2011
Absolutely worth the price! I can see and organize all my shoes the way I want. This is the only affordable organizer that fits this many shoes. It is a little unstable such that you shouldn't move it around, but once you decide where you want it, set it up there and you should be fine. Perfect b/c you can have flat or tilted shelve and as many shelves as you want. Works for boots of all sizes, high heels, and flats. Absolutely love it!
on October 7, 2013
its so strong and very reliable, i would recommend it, i actually order some extra parts to make it taller now i can fit more than 80 pairs!
on May 4, 2006
This is a durable shoe rack - Assembly is easy; The fact that it is modular is a bonus- You can put a shoe rack in each bedroom, the Mud Room or garage. Shelves are adjustable for shoes or boxes. I've had mine for over 10 years.
on April 24, 2013
Arrived on time, disappointed in quality for price. . .although the free shipping helped. Left hands soiled after assembly. The item (rods) needed to be thoroughly cleaned. No assembly instructions. . . however, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. No packing slip.

Good idea and will find useful.

---------------------------------
April 25, 2013

Thanks for your response. The flap was the first to go. . .it was almost off. So there went the instructions and you usually don't keep a flap for future use. I had an employee put it together and her hands were black. Good product but you need to have more information for the buyer i.e. I just went back to the site and saw there is a video to watch. . that would be good to include in the direction sheet. . .providing caution on the lubricated tubes would be helpful. A packing slip would be good as well. We used a stainless steel cleaner on the rods.

Since the product is better than the packing I'll have to give you a 4.5 instead of a 3! Best wishes in your business! May God Bless You! Jane Jetson
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2014
I love the shoe rack. It really holds 60 pairs of shoes. It is a bit wobbly, but once you set it where you would like it there are no problems. I'm just excited that it did NOT come apart when I put all those shoes on it. I am tempted to buy another but I am low on space. It feels like a shoe shoe store when they are on here for display. LOVE IT. I however, was not happy about delivery. This was a prime item and I should have received it in two days, but it was over 5 days later that it arrived. needless to say I was not very happy about that and thats the other reason for my hesitancy on buying another.
on January 26, 2011
I wouldn't normally take the time to write a review about any item, but I had to share my experience with those that are searching carefully before purchasing any shoe rack. I've bought 3 different kind of shoe racks not exceeding storage room for about 15 pairs. So far, this Amelda 60 pair shoe rack has been the best I've purchased. I have the ability to stack them all in one place and readily available before running out the house.

It was easy to assemble and stands against the wall just fine.

I will be purchasing another rack in a few months for my new additions :) !
on July 9, 2013
This rack was easy to put together. It has ample room for my wife's shoes. We have thick carpetting, however, so it was not stable. I added a couple pieces of board for the rack to stand on and that did the trick. I also added a simple anchor at the top to prevent tipping. Instructions were on the box which I didn't notice right away.
review image review image
on May 11, 2014
Goes together easily, comes apart even more easily. Unstable, wobbly, can't be anchored or stabilized, because it twists out of shape and out of alignment. I even hammered it together, and it wouldn't stay. Piece of junk.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse