5.0 out of 5 stars Amelia Bedelia Makes a Friend (I Can Read Book 1)
Wonderful book show child that they can feel sad on losing a friend. Shows how to make new friends and share new things with them and be happy again. Shows that life is ever changing and that we adjust to new things.
Published on October 26, 2011 by Patricia A. Wojnas

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Classic
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Amelia Bedelia Makes a Friend (I Can Read Book 1), October 26, 2011
This review is from: Amelia Bedelia Makes a Friend (I Can Read Book 1) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars book, January 5, 2012
I got this book for my 6 1/2 year old daughter. She loves reading books and this is an easy reader book. Great company to do business with and I got this item on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, January 18, 2013
GiGi (Springfield, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
My four year old granddaughter loves this book. She loves to hear the story over and over. She is able to even read some parts of it. You can't go wrong with any of the Amelia Bedelia collection. As always, Amazon is the best place to shop for books, fabulous selection and A-1 customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Story of friendships --new and old, December 2, 2013
Ronna (United States) - See all my reviews
Amelia has a best friend living next door, but she moves. A new neighbor is a friendly grandmother. When her furniture is being moved into the house, Amelia imagines funny things based on pieces of furniture--like twins sleeping in a "twin bed" and a pool in a table for "pool table". The grandma has twin grandchildren so Amelia makes more friends rather than loosing friends as her old neighbor comes to visit them all. Cute story to read together, though a bit difficult for a very new reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Book to Read, February 25, 2013
I was in search of a children's book that I could read with my second grader that we both could enjoy and really spark her interest in reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little adventure!, November 26, 2012
Cute little book that any child will enjoy. My daughter's name is Amelia so it was a perfect series to get her into as a child.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 5, 2014
Classic

4.0 out of 5 stars When friends move away..., May 8, 2014
This is a great read for my kindergartner. Teaches her about moving on from friends who have moved away and making new friends.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought it would be, April 24, 2014
I like this book but I thought it was the type of Amelia bedelia books I read as child and it is not that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amelia Bedelia book, April 15, 2014
Nancy J. Eaton "nancyness2" (La Crescent, MN United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this for a little girl down the street. She was having friend problems at school. Thought this might help

Amelia Bedelia Makes a Friend (I Can Read Book 1)
Amelia Bedelia Makes a Friend (I Can Read Book 1) by Herman Parish (Paperback - August 23, 2011)
$3.99