Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Warm Brown|Change

on January 20, 2015
This food coloring matched exactly with my daughter's Breakfast at Tiffany's themed birthday party. It was a gorgeous vibrant Robin's Egg/Tiffany Blue - see the photo. Loved it, and all the pictures came out just beautiful.
on June 24, 2015
This is not at all the color that i recieved. I ordered the burgundy, and the bottle said burgundy... What I got was not a deep read but almost a medium brown. I added a little actual read and it worked out, but this isnt the right color. just beware.
on October 31, 2015
I bought this color for making flesh tone coloured fondant for a cake. While the color is very intense, even in small quantities it doesn't quite hit the mark for flesh tone (a little too orange for my taste). I would say this more accurately sells itself as a copper/orange food colouring.
on October 3, 2014
I had never used this brand before, but it might be the only one I use from now on. I used it on my daughter's birthday cake and it was the exact color that I was wanting. I could taste it a little in the icing, but I had to use a lot of it to get the color that we were going for. I used the Electric Green with it and it didn't have the aftertaste. All and all I was pleased.
on July 11, 2016
With turquoise Americolor gel and a Benjamin Moore "scuba green" color swatch, you'll have a perfect match. This bottle is plenty, as you need just a drop or three per batch of Wilton-style buttercream frosting.
on November 16, 2015
The squeeze bottle is easy to work with. The color is very consistent and doesn't make fondant overly sticky to work with in comparison to Wilton. You don't need to use nearly as much to achieve the desired color.
on April 1, 2014
Unfortunately, the color did not turn out to be burgundy. I got more of a dark rose. Overall I do love Americolor Soft Gel Paste. There is no after taste when you use it. All my other colors were as described. I will still order the Soft Gel because most of the color do come out right.
on December 15, 2013
I couldn't find brown food coloring for a deer cake I was making so I took a chance with this brand. Love the fact that you can squirt the gel coloring out instead of having to dig it out with a toothpick. I'll be buying more AmeriColor.
on February 27, 2015
Product is good, just an exorbitant price! I erred by not taking note of the quantity--just assumed that for over $4.00 it was the larger bottles--NOT SO. Won't order this again from Amazon. These are a little over $2.00 on most other sites!!
on April 22, 2015
I ordered this for macarons. I haven't used it yet but upon inspecting the bottle, the "Best By" date is unclear. My husband says it says 2017 so I guess I'll use it...the extra "0" is weird.