5.0 out of 5 stars Thin, lightweight, but comfy!
I'm no dancer or anything that'd suggest I needed a bodysuit, just to be clear.
I am just one that likes to sleep comfy, and this looked comfy.

I tried it on as soon as it arrived, and it fit amazingly. I'm normally a Large, so ordering one size up was definitely a must for this kind of thing. I'm actually really glad I did.

I don't think that...
Published 15 months ago by Norma

2.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied
The leotard looks beautiful, the material is good, it fits very well, BUT, it is very uncomfortable because you have to take is off completely to urinate. So it needs some adjustment
Published 19 months ago by Javier G. Diaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Thin, lightweight, but comfy!, April 1, 2013
Norma (California) - See all my reviews
I'm no dancer or anything that'd suggest I needed a bodysuit, just to be clear.
I am just one that likes to sleep comfy, and this looked comfy.

I don't think that I'd wear this anywhere outside of my room/home, though.
Unless you wear something like a sports bra underneath, your nipples will definitely show.
It's a thin type of cloth, but it's not see-through like chiffon stuff.

Regardless, I'm satisfied. I got what I was intending to use it for, and it fulfills my intentions nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit. Great look. Very comfortable, February 28, 2013
This review is from: American Apparel Cotton Spandex Jersey Cross-V Bodysuit (Apparel)
I bought this to work out at home. But I ended up wearing it under a sweater in cold weather (I'm allergic to wool so it keep my skin comfy with the long sleeves) and under a skirt and jacket etc. I bought the lapis/nude which makes it interesting looking and it fits perfect and looks good and very comfortable. Unbeatable price for an easy piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, works for dance class and also as a shirt, November 25, 2013
I like this. I bought it mainly to wear to dance practice, but I have found myself wearing it layered with jeans and it's quite nice. Comfortable, and since it's a bodysuit, you never have to worry about your jeans being low in the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, May 14, 2013
Lots of compliments. It can get a little stuck in the booty every now and then but it still is super cute and fits me up top well.great price also

4.0 out of 5 stars great, June 19, 2014
As in the scheme of body suits, I went a size larger, because the torso to leg ratio is never right and the bottom half usually cuts into my crotch. This does this less than usual. I think it was about as good a fit as I could get, considering I have an exceptionally long torso. I usually wear a 4-6 in womens, 5'3, muscle-y 145 lbs. The fabric is a lot thicker than expected, pretty nice quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Tone Jewel Bodysuit, March 10, 2014
I love bodysuits, this is so comfy. Fabric, fit, and the picture is exactly what it looks like. Good quality and fast delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Many compliments!, December 9, 2012
The bottom rides up a bit so wearing with loose pants or skirt is preferred. The color-block style is very flattering; more modest people can wear a nice bandeau bra underneath, since the v-neck it s bit low. (I am curvy/athletic 135lbs, 5' - M fits. Ladies with wider hips may want to size up for a fuller brief)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied, November 30, 2012
Javier G. Diaz (Miami Beach, Florida, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars So in love with this, August 14, 2013
I have never been to a AA store, so I was so nervous buying online, I got a small, and its awesome, what a bargain, its SO Comfy, I love to feel like a dancer and this is so me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 4, 2013
Good product. It is an original product of good quality and in perfect condition, I recommend it to all users of amazon.com. thanks

American Apparel Cotton Spandex Jersey Cross-V Bodysuit