Richard Hammond's Crash Course 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Stuntman Richard goes to Hollywood to tackle the coolest job in town - stuntman. His mentor is A-list stuntman Rick Avery, who is credited with 30 years of experience performing stunts in countless blockbuster movies. Can Richard conquer his fear of heights, face the past while flipping a car, beat the heat when set on fire and convince other stuntmen that he can handle a proper fight scene?
2. Cabbie/Comedian Truth is, Richard hates navigating traffic so much that back in England he commutes to work via helicopter. So what better job is there for someone who loathes gridlock, than a gig as a New York City cabbie during Manhattan's rush hour? Then from the taxi to the open mic - Richard attempts to take on the role of stand-up comic at top New York comedy spot, Gotham Comedy Club.
3. American Bullfighter/Paddle Boarder Richard travels to Texas to see if he can handle the rodeo ring. Richard will try to master the fancy footwork of a rodeo clown while being chased by a 1,700-pound bull. Richard's balance will also be tested when he travels to Maui to be trained by one of the top big-wave surfers on the planet. Then it's off to Oregon, where Richard enters an eight-mile race in the Gorge Paddle Challenge.
4. IndyCar Pit Crew Richard trains to be one of the key people tasked with changing the wheel in an actual IndyCar race. Here, he'll also get the opportunity to be driven around the racetrack in an IndyCar by legendary driver, Mario Andretti. In joining the Dragon Racing team, Richard has to achieve a sub-seven second time to change the front left wheel of a racecar - if he wants to make the pit crew.
5. Harlem Barber/Test Pilot Kamal Nuru puts Richard in a smock, hands over some clippers, and shows him how it's done at Levels Barbershop in Harlem. He's operated giant pieces of machinery, but can Richard keep a steady enough hand to give a proper Harlem style haircut? Then, Richard steps into the Robinson Helicopter factory in Torrance, CA. Richard knows how helicopters fly. Now he's going to learn how they're built.
6. Cattle Rancher Richard travels to the heart of Texas where TJ Haynie, descendant of "the old 300"- the first settlers of Texas, attempts to turn Richard into a real-life buckaroo. There's riding and roping, cows and horses, shooting authentic lever-action rifles and six shooters, and of course, mucking out stalls.
7. Animal Sanctuary/Snake Wrangler Ann Goody has the amazing ability to communicate with, and understand, the animals she cares for. But will she be able to understand and communicate with Richard as she trains him as an exotic animal keeper? In Southern California, home to a multitude of rattlesnakes, Richard meets up with snake wrangler Bo, to see if he can help him keep the two species safely apart - Man and Snake.
8. Rocket Scientist/Bike Messenger Richard journeys to the Mojave Desert to help build and prepare a rocket for a 40,000 foot launch. Then, where better for Richard to attempt the work of a bike messenger than San Francisco? Richard's first stop is the headquarters of Twitter. Following his Twitter expedition, Richard faces a serious challenge for any messenger in any form of conveyance - handling a keg of beer...on a bike.
Sneak Peek Go back to school, circa 1976 in Birmingham, England, and watch as 'Crash Course' star Richard Hammond gets the results of his career aptitude test: Cattle Rancher, Stuntman, Rodeo Clown... what!
Many of the movies I get from here are what I want, this one fit the Bill and I am happy.Published 18 months ago by Eric
This show made me so upset.
This tall, handsome man of British royalty used digital effects to make himself appear short (like a little Hobbit) so that he could appeal... Read more