5.0 out of 5 stars work great, look great.
People don't think they be like it is, but they do. I run a center for lights that want to look good and do other stuff good too, and these gels have really helped build up the self confidence of my lights. They are really shining now, it's like my lights are giving out a new aura and I couldn't be more proud of them.
Published 3 months ago by Mitchell Overdick

3.0 out of 5 stars Precut to what?
Says precut...I had to cut to the Par 64 size..No biggie.Was on a job-had to ask the mc for a pair of scissors.
Published 16 months ago by Michael Glowacki

5.0 out of 5 stars work great, look great., April 13, 2014
This review is from: American Dj Cgs9A Precut Gel Pack For Par 64, 56, 46 And 38 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dimming nightstand lights, December 6, 2012
We have a newborn and we cut the red piece to fit over our nightstand lights so we can turn on the light and not have it be so bright. It works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good item., October 23, 2012
They came without being cut, damaged or scratched, They resist perfectly the heat produced by the 600w DYS lamps and give amazing color intensity and fit exactly in the gel mount structure, i'll buy them again when these stop being useful for any reason or accident.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price for lighting gels, October 23, 2012
The gels are priced right and work well. I used the blue and green for my yearly haunt for both LED and flood lights and they did the job. Easy to cut and fit to your light source. The heat of one American DJ PAR 38 Can light did melt part of one gel, but for the price I'm not going to complain. The blue is very dark so if you're looking to let more light through check out some lighter gel shades.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD GEL, April 11, 2014
I use it to mod my laptop leyboard backlight. It works perfectly. Some of them have some scratches, but the color of lights is not affected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, August 15, 2013
Vincenza Antonacci (BOCA RATON, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
Works well for cheap pars, not good for theatrical use. Not as thick as a good sheet of Gam/Apollo/Lee/Roscolux, but not bad. Red is equal to R26, Blue to R80, Green to R91, and Yellow to R10.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good., August 5, 2013
These were the higher-end of the cheap gels, so I thought I'd give it a try. My light burned a hole right through the blue one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Precut to what?, March 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Used it to make my fish tank light blue!, February 13, 2013
Jamie McCarthy (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Used it to make my fish tank light blue!Worked like a charm easy to use. Good price, shipped right away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yup, November 13, 2011
They are what they say they are. Not much to say here. I'm happy with my purchase. I clothes-pinned these to some cheap clamp lamps and now have colored lighting for my band's practice space.

Rate and Discover Movies