5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!
I love these! I've had so many compliments.
Published 11 days ago by Kayleeann

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP, cant see out of them very well.
Super cheap sunglasses. One pair came tweaked. They look all fancy and cool but they are just a waste of money. And the American flag impedes vision. Dont wear while driving. I gave mine to my young children to play with because I dont care if they break them.
Published 29 days ago by Stephanie Chamlee

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, July 11, 2014
This review is from: American Flag USA Classic Teardrop Metal Aviator Sunglasses (Silver + Silver)
I love these! I've had so many compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th of July Shades, July 8, 2014
I was impressed with the quality and they were perfect for the 4th of July weekend.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... celebrate 4th of July in style and was not disappointed. They are easier to see through then I ..., July 6, 2014
Bought these to celebrate 4th of July in style and was not disappointed. They are easier to see through then I had thought they would be and I didn't realize it is a two pack. They are a little snug on the ear pieces but I'm a full grown adult with a big head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool USA, June 24, 2014
The coolest glasses that I have purchased for our 4th of July event. They are cool looking and sturdy which was not expected at the great price. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses, June 23, 2014
Not only are these a nice novelty, they also actually work pretty good. I ordered them for the 4th of July to wear with a red,white, and blue hat and outfit.
Update: After wearing these a couple of days, I have decided with the help of my children and their spouses that everyone on the pontoon boat will have a pair of these for the 4th of July parade. Just have to keep my hidden until theirs come in so they will leave them alone.

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP, cant see out of them very well., June 23, 2014