Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: American Comfort Titanium Heater
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 22, 2012
I have had this heater for 2 months. It works so well I bought another infrared heater for my mother (hers is an EdenPure). I love the air purifier, my allergies have gotten much better. And I REALLY love the warmth in my living room because of this heater. I have a PGE Smart Meter which means I can check my electricity usage every day. Our electric usage has gone up about $1.20 a day or about $36 a month using the infrared every day at medium heat. But our propane usage has gone down about $100 a month, that means I am saving around 60-70 dollars a month. And, while I am saving money, I am warm and toasty, something I never was before! Try INFRARED heat, people. Don't let the naysayers change your mind before you try it. There are less expensive infrared heaters out there, just try one before you say no! Just remember, this is directional heat and different locations will change the warmth that you will feel.
on April 15, 2013
Takes a long time to heat a room. Thermostat is not functional as it has to be set at 75 in order to heat a room to 67 degrees. When set at 75 it shuts down when 67 is reached. Left phone & email messages with company & no response. Will return the 2 that I purchased.
on February 16, 2013
We bought one for the greenhouse so when temps dip the tomatoes/pepper will not freeze. This keeps the temps up above freezing great. That fan is whisper quiet especially compared to the older units. Not a huge price for running the product compared to the cost and hassle of kerosene. The instructions could have been clearer. This does seem to be a cost effective way to combat the cold but in my case electricity is essential. Bought ours from Costco for $200, online.
on February 15, 2014
This is a pretty great little heater. I do wish it warmed up the room faster, but if you're sitting near it, it is instantly warm. I also love that you can use the air purifier feature without the heat on. It is compact and relatively cute for a space heater. The wheels make it really easy to move around. Overall, we are really happy with this little thing.
on November 4, 2013
I simply love this heater. I have not had the problem with customer service that the other person has related. Mine works fantastic. It heats up the one room we have it in in minutes. The beautiful thing I like about this heater is it is not drafty. My other heaters create a draft in the room so I prefer to not use them. Works fantastic. It is pricey but worth the price.
on January 26, 2014
My hydro bill went thru the roof with this heater used it for 2 months and bill was 200.00 above normal