Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 28, 2014
Fantastic colors, shine, and I love that it is very pixie dust like. I use it in my glitter polishes that only have the big chunks of glitter to that it has more glitter coverage. It is beautiful! Also use in a clear silly putty substance and it was fun in that too. So many uses for crafts and fun things!
on June 2, 2016
This is actually a ton of glitter. Like. As much as the person that does the occasional craft or two will ever need in their life. The colors are beautiful. Would make a great little kit for kids. These have a shaker side and a pour side, or you can remove the top altogether. If you are looking to put them in water as calming bottles-- they do NOT fade in the water at all. I used purple, black, gold, silver, and the darkest blue in mine and all are holding perfectly.
on July 23, 2013
The colors are beautiful! Keep in mind that this is fine glitter, and it gets everywhere (hence 4 stars)! It's kind of difficult to clean up, but worth it for all the beautiful colors.
on March 22, 2013
The price is better buying in this pack. There are lots of great colors, so the choices are wonderful. Would buy again.
on March 4, 2016
I do a lot of crafting with glitter and love adding to my collection. This is my first time using American Crafts, but it won't be the last.

I loved the colors and how fine the grains were. I really liked how the colors were clearly different. I've 12 & 24 packs before where there ended up being 3 very similar shades of reds & turquoise - disappointing!

The product was great and the price was right! I'll definitely be buying this set again as well as looking at other glitter from this company.
on November 12, 2013
Love the super fine glitter. Makes project look much more "professional". Better price than local store by a wide margin.
on January 8, 2015
These are better than expected. I use them as an additive in clear two-part epoxy, giving the items I cover with the epoxy a little extra glam. The colors are very bright and shiny and the glitter is very fine. I would buy again but these will probably last me a very long time.
on July 29, 2015
I purchased this glitter to decorate wine glasses with. It's super fine and the colors are more vivid than I thought. Really happy with quality. The jars are pretty small, but it's enough to do what I wanted and plenty of colors. Pleased with how the glitter looks!
on June 20, 2016
I am mod-podge glittering shoes. I used Martha Stewarts Fine Glitter Sterling Silver first and was in awe of how well the glitter covered. This has been doing a decent job, but it is taking a lot more coats to ensure that everything glitters evenly. Also, I am pretty sure that the color of the glitter runs because the mod podge is now red, while the aforementioned silver stayed white. Overall it's a decent product. I recommend it.
on May 30, 2014
I do a thing with double sided tape that requires really fine glitter to work and this is, so it is perfect for projects that need that feature. Lovely colors also. Hugs, Della