Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on October 27, 2014
I like the glitter but was expecting bigger jars since the description say each jar contains .88oz or 25grams. I was so surprised how little these jars are that had to see how many grams they actually contained. So each jar with glitter is about 17-18grams and they only have about 8.5grams of glitter, that's 16.5grams less than expected in each jar!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on May 15, 2015
Just recieved my glitter set , the 'chunky' larger glitter are ok but the 'fine ' glitter im noy happy with, i was going to use the to add on paintings and i noticed they were more like small sandy pieces of colored plasted with a greenish glitter mixed in most of them , not what i wanted at all , great for young kids but not for serious projects . In all honesty its not terrible but this is not high quality glitter, more ike glitter you let your kids make a mess with/ dollar store glitter :(
review image
on November 27, 2015
I just received my Neon Wow Glitter and I'm soooo happy with my purchase! I bought it to DYI my own acrylic nails for the girls in my family for the Christmas holiday:) most glitter sellers don't have this much verity and they aren't as good quality! I will definitely be buying more!
review image
on July 25, 2015
The pictures for this product aren't great so I wasn't quite sure what I would be getting. If you have glitter specific needs like me here is a detailed description.

This glitter comes in two sizes. One is the very very superfine kind that is tiny iridescent pieces in what is essentially colored dust. Due to the iridescent quality there will always be purple/green tones in the different colors.

The larger size complements the colors of the smaller grained size. The larger size is totally iridescent and semi-transparent. It has a very prominent green/purple reflective nature. Also, it is the size of regular glitter which is a fairly chunky grain. If you bought a big cheap jar of gold glitter at Wal-Mart this is the grain size it would be.

I think the colors are fun and bright but I never would have bought this if I had known for sure it was iridescent. It just doesn't work and the two sizes are either too big or too small for my use. I will say that of the two I like the small grain better because it gives things a kind of frosted look. The larger is basically useless for me.

Also, the packaging is very cheap. I ordered two of these (two different color packs) and one hadn't been taped on the top so some of the shakers fell out in transit and cracked, though luckily it didn't seem like any product was lost.

This points to a quality problem backed up also by the fact that the shakers were not filled uniformly.

Overall I feel like the packaging, quality control, and style of this glitter tells me that it is very cheaply made and even if some of the colors are nice and *could* be used for something, it just isn't worth the price.
on May 16, 2016
A lot of people are complaining about the "sandy" quality of this glitter. I personally prefer the fine grain "sandy" iridescent glitter than a metallic glitter for a lot of crafts. I used this glitter to cover 5 pairs of wedgey heels, and using an appropriate glue for that type of project (I used a couple that I had in my closet), it gave a good, thick coat.

I really like the chunky glitter in here as well, but marked it down from 5 star because the iridescence in the larger chunky ones really does make them all look like they're one color in the center and a yellowy color on the very edges. I like this, but I don't think it would work for all products.
on April 24, 2014
Perfect shine and shimmer for all of your crafting purposes. The colors are vivid, the glitter is fine, and they really put together the color blends well. Highly recommended.
on February 21, 2015
Really nice colors! Used these to make glitter acrylic powder for nails. I have a ton left excited to come up with other craft ideas for them.
on October 2, 2014
Bought this to use with Gel Polish! Vibrant neon colors, love them!
on December 13, 2015
The glitter works great for glittering ornaments. I liked the ultra fine the best. It had great coverage and went on very early using polycrylic. I will be using it for other crafts as well.
on August 10, 2013
I needed neon glitter to finish making my nail art glitter mixes. I love the bright colors. of the fine and regular glitters