5.0 out of 5 stars American dad ROCKS
American Dad is by far one of our favorite shows.
Published 16 months ago by LadyKill

3.0 out of 5 stars kind of slowing down a bit
I loved american dad it was smart and funny however things have slowed down a bit.
this years episodes have been lack luster at best. Now to get on a soap box not about the series but that fox is now placing commericals inside there episodes. I pay for these episodes because I do not want commercials for other fox shows in there. So I've canceled my american dad...
Published 20 months ago by Kevin Hulick(hulickk@hotmail.com)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars American dad ROCKS, July 9, 2013
American Dad is by far one of our favorite shows.
At first we were a bit skeptical because of the blatant similarities of Family Guy but so far I have yet to witness a recycled joke or similar story line. The only complaint is Seth McFarlane's obvious boner over show tunes and the like. Tone down the singing and dance numbers guys...it ends up being annoying, not very funny, and quickly fast forwarded through. One other complaint is the abrasive commercials littered into the mix. We pay premium prices for this product and still end up with adverts?

Besides the silly complaints, this show always perks up our mood and we are always waiting for new episodes to arrive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seth ROCKS!!, August 21, 2013
I love Seth McFarlane and American Dad but until Amazon shows the episodes for free I will keep watching on Hulu or Netflix. It's the same show without paying the per episode fee ON TOP OF the Amazon Prime yearly subscription fee. Some of the shows I watch are free on Amazon so I don't understand how they continue to charge knowing that their subscribers can get it free somewhere else. Anyhow, I do love the show and cannot wait for new episodes.

5.0 out of 5 stars if you like the FAMILY GUY....., April 9, 2013
....you will love AMERICAN DAD too!!!!! The kind of humour of Family Guy is almost the same of the great AMERICAN DAD!!!!!what can i say.....AMERICAN DAD is great, with great characters, story and brilliant dialogues.....Well done, Seth McFarlane....

5.0 out of 5 stars american dad season 8, March 5, 2013
This review is from: American Dad Season 8 (Amazon Instant Video)
i just love just about everything seth macfarlane does and american dad is no excption. this show just keeps getting better and better.

4.0 out of 5 stars best seth macfarlane show, June 23, 2013
This review is from: American Dad Season 8 (Amazon Instant Video)
of all the seth macfarlane comedies this one has good writing and actual storylines, most of the characters are sympathetic on some level except the title character who is a complete idiot who somehow manages to learn something by the end

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, Touching, Intelligent Episode, July 10, 2013
This review is from: American Dad Season 8 (Amazon Instant Video)
This was truly a funny, touching episode. And it was intelligent how they presented hyper-consumerism as stemming from an emotional vacuum. Check it out, you will love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
This review is from: American Dad Season 8 (Amazon Instant Video)
Probably one of my favorite shows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love American Dad, May 16, 2014
CathyGrace "CATHY-GRACE" (LOMBARD, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: American Dad Season 8 (Amazon Instant Video)
I lave this show. I watch it all the time. I enjoy owning episodes to watch whenever. Will buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than family guy, April 11, 2014
This review is from: American Dad Season 8 (Amazon Instant Video)
Great satire, whereas Family Guy is a show for teenagers and stoners. Or adults with the mind of a teenager.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, August 27, 2013
This review is from: American Dad Season 8 (Amazon Instant Video)
Awesome, moving, exciting and great. I found it moving exciting, well down, great directing, nice plot and good character development.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›