Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$19.99

on April 21, 2014
I paid 1.99 for this season per show or there about. I do not need an advert. I am not sure who I am more angry with FOX or Amazon. This is not what we should get used to. pay to watch unsolicited commercials. Yes I can fast forward them, but why should i? I will not ger another fox season because of this attempt to get customers to pay for the ads and then get it to be the norm.

The show is typical and fine.
on February 7, 2015
I've watched season 1-6 when I was back in Texas and NC and then re-watch them again this time with season 7-8 (2015). I am very addicted to this cartoon. Last night, I watched the last episode (season 8). I went to hulu and other website to look for the other 3 episode but unfortunately they don't have the last and latest episode except for amazon which has the complete season(9-11) but this time I need to pay per episode. I can't compare them to other cartoons (which I am not going to name). They make me laugh which stretch my wrinkle from my face. I would rather watch this 1-2 episode per day and smile. Roger and stan is my favorite and the rest of the cast (francine).
on November 26, 2013
Seriously Amazon? I love this show but WTF is up with all the stupid commercials at the end and beginning of each episode. If I'm paying you to watch this, I don't want to see stupid commercials.
on February 16, 2014
I absolutely love this show and this season is great. But I'm pretty disappointed that I paid for commercials. Seriously? I would have watched them free on hulu if I wanted to see commercials. I love buying shows here because I don't want to DEAL with commercials. I'd give a lower rating because of the ads, but it's not really the shows fault. I assume Fox is behind it and not amazon.
on November 8, 2014
The new Family Guy. I think American Dad is now the king of comedy. If into animation or comedy this is a must watch. Not as political as Family Guy which is a plus. If you never watched AD you should give it a try.
on May 25, 2014
This is another show that Amazon has chosen to inject paid ads into. I'm rating these as 1 star until Amazon stops injecting ads into paid content. American Dad is actually my #1 favorite show right now, but Amazon has ruined it with their ads for shows no one wants to watch, like Dads on Fox which has already been cancelled. I don't have to watch ads on Netflix, and there is more content there than I'll be able to power through in a lifetime. My recommendation to you is to not bother, since it will inevitably be on Netflix anyway. I realize that there are probably some supplier end politics, but those are things the consumer should never have to care about. Also why are the other 8 seasons on Netflix with no ads? Amazon has done a poor job of negotiating with their suppliers. I'll be researching other services like Vudu to see if I can get my purchases ad-free in the future.
on November 1, 2013
This show is my cure for a bad day. American dad is full of the kind of humor and storytelling that I really enjoy. This show is probably not for everyone as the silliness of it can get quite edgy, but for me it works.
on November 3, 2013
I really hope they dive back into the characters and storytelling model that made me fall in love with this show, but the last couple of seasons have been a bit phoned in and lacking the development, albeit strange, of the characters and their world.
on January 21, 2014
Most of the episodes this season have been great taking a more experimental route. Only really bad episode I can think of that's aired so far is "Kung Pao Turkey." Other than that, it remains Seth MacFarlane's funniest show at the moment.
on March 31, 2014
Most people consider Family Guy to be a better show and although I love both of them if I had to pick one it would be American Dad. It never disappoints. Roger always steals the show but every single character in this show have their moments. If you want to laugh just check out a few episodes. Worth every penny.