5.0 out of 5 stars good buy
As a medical student, I'm quite pleased with this product...the light is actually very bright; I can see into oral and nasal cavities, as well as check for pupillary reflexes with no problem what-so-ever. I think the price of the penlight itself was great...I just wasnt too keen on the $6 shipping charge...nonetheless, it's a good buy!
Published on September 29, 2009 by K

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok For The Price
Published on June 10, 2011 by Zavi Rasan

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, September 29, 2009
This review is from: American Diagnostic Corporation 354 Adlite Ii Reuseable Penlight, White, Adult (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, November 9, 2010
I even washed my penlight and it still works! I would have given it five stars if it would have had the mm measurements on the casing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok For The Price, June 10, 2011
I don't like to write bad reviews but I do always want to be honest and honestly this item is a bit of a let down. I can't really complain as it was just under $3.00 but it isn't quality by any means. The light itself is not very bright and the button to turn it on is right under the end of the clip. This may be a common place to put the on button but here the clip is pretty tight so it seems to turn itself on even with the slightest unwanted pressure. As far a pressing the on button it is very small so you have to make sure you press down just in the right spot or you'll be fiddling with it for sure.

On the plus side I do like that it is reusable so you don't have to just throw it away - just pop in a new battery and it is good to go.

Overall it is worth what I paid but not what I had hoped. I don't recommend the product I think there must be better lights without the issues I described maybe for a little more.

Cheers!

4.0 out of 5 stars loose wrap, August 29, 2009
the penlight is working O.K. but transparent wrap under the clip - which designed to prevent from accidental pushing on "ON" light position - is very loose, so it easily comes out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Light, May 13, 2007
S. Jones (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
This light works well. I used it a few times during my nursing clinicals, and it works out just fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a while, June 18, 2013
It worked good for a while but after that I would have to hold it a particular way to get it to light. The bulb quit working the first time I changed the batteries, which completely defeats the purpose of a penlight with changeable batteries.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work at all, April 29, 2013
Doesn't work straight out of the box. I replaced the batteries and everything. I am very disappointed in this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reduce waste, excellent product., January 16, 2013
Being able to change the battery on this pen life helps to extend the lifetime of this tool. Nurse necessity.

2.0 out of 5 stars Its a cheating, November 29, 2012
The title says its a white light. But its yellow. Its very low quality. This has happened second time with me with amazon

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
2.0 out of 5 stars (Non)Reuseable Penlight!, January 5, 2012
Yes, I know that the product description reads "Reusable Penlight", but I believe that to be a "tongue in cheek" description! The penlight does contain replaceable batteries but..., not with standard AAA batteries! The penlight comes with (2) no-name, no-country, "plastic" batteries installed which I wanted to replace with name brand alkaline AAA batteries. That's where the "Non-reusable" description batteries comes into play. The metal barrel that contains the batteries is almost the same diameter as the alkaline batteries! Result? I needed to twist the replacement batteries into the barrel and they are definitely not coming out! So a reusable penlight has become a disposable penlight! You would be best getting a pack of the truly disposable penlights! As for the penlight sans the battery issue, it works as advertised and does project a decent beam of light. The pocket clip power switch is somewhat touchy, but it does work, most of the time. Skip this product and just get a pack of disposable penlights, that's what I'll be doing when this "reusable" penlight drains the batteries.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Mar 8, 2012 1:41:39 PM PST
Dear Steve:
Although our ADlite resuable penlights are supplied with value brand "AAA" batteries to keep the retail price point competitive, they are of the same diameter as any of the major "AAA" battery brands. Upon reading your comments we tested with Panasonic batteries which fit fine. Please contact our customer service department at 1-800-ADC-2670. We'd be more than happy to provide a replacement product at no charge to you.

Rate and Discover Movies