- Series: Dover Fashion and Costumes
- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications (November 30, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486256545
- ISBN-13: 978-0486256542
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #412,737 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
American Dress Pattern Catalogs, 1873-1909: Four Complete Reprints (Dover Fashion and Costumes) Paperback – November 2, 2011
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A fascinating little book. Insightful to a time when much of a family's cloths were not purchased in the store but made by the lady of the house on her sewing machine or in some... Read morePublished on April 20, 2007 by Michael N. Ryan