- One-piece 16 gauge steel cover with white enamel finish for corrosion resistance has two tamper resistant screws holding cover to mounting base to help reduce vandalism damage (security hex key included)
- Air blower motor is a permanently lubricated, maintenance-free, brushless induction motor for reliable service
- Infrared sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet and off when they aren't to conserve energy and reduce the risk of germ transmission by eliminating need for a manual control
- Rated for 208-240 V and 50/60 Hz for use outside of North America, or with three-phase power, commonly found in commercial/light industrial buildings in North America
- Chrome-plated air nozzle rotates 360 degrees to allow alternative airflow directions
American Dryer DR35TN Steel Cover Automatic Hand Dryer, 208-240V, 2,300W Power, 50/60Hz, White Enamel Finish
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||American Dryer|
|Number of Items||1|
|Current Rating||10 Amps|
|Overall Height||9-1/4 inches|
|Overall Length||8-7/8 inches|
|Overall Width||11 inches|
|Specification Met||UL, C-UL, ANSI 117.1, ADA|
|Style Name||160 CFM|
The American Dryer DR35TN steel cover automatic hand dryer has a one-piece... See more product details
The American Dryer DR35TN steel cover automatic hand dryer has a one-piece 16 gauge steel cover with white enamel finish to help resist corrosion; a permanently lubricated, maintenance-free, brushless induction motor for reliable service; and an infrared sensor that turns the dryer on when hands are under the outlet and off when they aren't to reduce the risk of germ transmission by eliminating the need for a manual control. This hand dryer is rated for 208-240 volts and 50/60 hertz for use outside of North America, or with three-phase power, commonly found in commercial/light industrial buildings in North America. Two tamper resistant screws hold the cover to the mounting base to help reduce vandalism damage (security hex key included), and the air intake vents are shielded for additional protection. The air nozzle is chrome-plated to resist corrosion, and rotates 360 degrees to allow alternative airflow directions. The motor and the heating element unit each have an automatically resetting thermal protector to help reduce the need for parts replacement in case of damage or failure. This hand dryer is compliant to standards for use in the United States and Canada by United Laboratories (UL), and the automatic sensor is compliant with the EU Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) for environmental and human safety.
|Motor horsepower||1/10 hp|
|Motor speed||3,200 RPM (revolutions per minute)|
|Air flow||160 CFM (cubic feet per minute)|
|Air velocity||5,500 LFM (linear feet per minute)|
|Air temperature||130-145 degrees F at an ambient temperature of 72 degrees F|
|Automatic shutoff time||60 seconds|
|Sound level||71 dB|
|Voltage rating||208-240 volts|
|Amperage rating||10 amps|
|Overall dimensions*||9-1/4 x 11 x 8-7/8 inches (H x W x D)|
*H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Hand dryers have electric motors that blow heated air to dry hands with. They are mounted on a wall, and are hard wired to a dedicated electrical circuit. Hand dryers are typically installed in high traffic or public restrooms to reduce the costs associated with providing high volumes of clean towels and removing used ones.
World Dryer manufactures hand dryers, hair dryers, and baby-changing stations. The company, founded in 1948, is headquartered in Berkeley, IL.