- Series: Environmental history series
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Texas A & M University Press; 1st edition (1980)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0890960879
- ISBN-13: 978-0890960875
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.3 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,028,037 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
American Environmentalism (Environmental history series) Hardcover – 1980
|New from||Used from|
Far and Away: Reporting from the Brink of Change
From the winner of the National Book Award and the National Books Critics’ Circle Award - a riveting collection of essays about places in dramatic transition. Learn more