Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 15, 2013
The color is nice and it fits my boys well. We bought one for each of them a 3 for my 37lb 2 year old and a 5 for my tall very slim 43lb 5 year old.
on August 27, 2013
My son is 27 months. His shirts that are 2T are borderline too small in the arms, so I decided to buy a 3T so I could know it would be wearable for several months. I was worried the neck would be huge but it wasn't, it was perfect. Plan on buying more of these in other colors as he grows. Would recommend to anyone with a little boy!
on December 4, 2013
First, the shirt is fantastic. It fits as it should and is nice quality. The tie, however, is a joke. Apparently the tie is "universal" and should fit all kids. It would fit a 3 year old perfectly! However my 9 year old is about 5 feet tall. The size 14 shirt is a good fit, but the tie ends at the middle of his chest. The tie is also PINK. 9 year old boys aren't wild about pink.

That being said, buy the shirt at the advertised price. It's a good quality shirt and is worth the cost. Donate the tie to Goodwill or somewhere similar.
on August 20, 2015
I bought size 1 for my soon to be 2 yr old and it still fit him a little loose. As previous reviews have indicated, do not expect to get the same tie as in the pic because you will not get the same tie. We still enjoyed this little dress shirt on my little one. We also put a little vest on top to complete the look. I still think this is a great deal for what I paid for it.
review image
on June 11, 2013
Purchased 2 for my kids for a wedding
Color said off-white
One was off-white, the other was yellow
It also had 2 stains
The off-white also had bad stitching on the right sleeve
Obviously this shirt manufacture has no quality control. Sending both back for a refund
on March 17, 2015
I had a hard time finding dress shirts for my little boys for my sisters wedding this past November. I looked at several department stores, and I felt like they had nothing that dressy for boys that were 1 and 2, and definitely nothing that would coordinate with the rest of the family.

I had already travelled across several states for the wedding, and finally decided to look online. I found these shirts, and they worked great. My boys are on the small side of the growth chart, but we got a size 1 for the one year old and 2 for the 2 year old. They were slightly big, but like I said my boys are small. They were delivered quickly in time for the wedding that week, and I didn't feel like I was out a lot of money. I would definitely consider getting these shirts again for different events.
on December 28, 2012
This is adorable! I would buy more if the tie were longer. I bought a 3t for my 2.5 year old who loves to wear ties, but the length of this tie is just goofy looking. I hope it is longer for the older boys! They should skip the pocket square and just lengthen the tie. Then I would buy every color. Shirt is nice :)
on December 30, 2013
First of all, let me say that this is the oddest shade of red - more of a coral, orangey red, not a true red.
Now to the fit and quality - runs a little small, but not terribly so, and a little on the thin side, but I bought as a layering piece for under V-neck sweaters.
By the way, the clip-on tie and pocket square don't even match the shirt(!) - Not that my son would EVER use a "clip-on" tie anyways, so don't factor the tie and pocket square in your decision unless you child is very young and has no opinion on such fashion choices.
Finally, it was a good purchase for the price.
Wish it was true to color.
Would try a different color to match another sweater.
on February 19, 2016
I asked in the questions before ordering what a "1" was because well here we only have 2T, 3T & 4T as far add toddler sizes go and was told that it should fit my 1 year old .... well it's too large. My son normally wears 18 to 24 mth clothing.

I also bought an Wranglers size 3T they are about the same size. He'll grow into it before I know it besides is well made and we'll worth the money I spent for it
VINE VOICEon December 19, 2015
This is such a great shirt! The quality is good and the fit! The top button can be a little tight on chunkier little ones that others...which makes it uncomfortable for them to wear the tie...for it is a clip on...

The Color is nice and my LO received lots of compliments.

If I need more shirts for my LO I will definitely buy more from here. (I ordered the orange and brown)