Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 6, 2013
They were novelty sunglasses, exactly what I was looking for. A little difficult to see out of them, but that is not why I bought the glasses. Merica.
on June 25, 2013
Everyone thinks I am awesome when I wear these glasses, and they are right. Perfect to accompany your Stars & Stripes speedos this 4th of July.
on June 5, 2014
These sunglasses are very low quality and two of the three in the package were very badly misshapen which we bent back into shape. However, we expected as much for paying as little as we did for three sunglasses. The problem comes with the size..they are HUGE. Not like the novelty, funny-because-they're-big sunglasses, but just poorly sized. It makes them cumbersome and easy to fall off. If you're giving these as a gag gift or stocking-stuffer, they're fine. But don't expect them to be used as actual sunglasses.
on April 1, 2016
Super patriotic son bought these, along with several other things, to wear to school for a dress up day. He is a high school junior. He loved these so much he has continued to wear them. Decent quality for the money, for sure!
on August 28, 2015
These glasses were a hit at our 4th of July BBQ! I was really impressed by the quality, considering how inexpensive they are. I fully expected them to be disposable, but they will definitely live to see another summer! They block some sun, but also obscure your vision a bit. Would definitely not use while driving, or in extreme sun. Mostly used mine to hold my hair back, and for decoration.
on November 16, 2015
Glasses look great and for the money worth it, but the lens fall out super easily. Hard to see with them on because the flag imprint blocks the view. Used these as part of a halloween costume and they did the trick.
on May 25, 2015
I love these glasses. I have a large head and they fit comfortably on me as well as my 11 year old son. Plus who doesn't love stuff with flags on it. Definitely a steal at this price. Not Oakley quality but cannot beat them for the money
on February 20, 2015
Amazon wants to know how these shoes fit. I have to admit, since they're sunglasses I never thought to put them on my feet. But these are fun, although the flag is put on the lens in a way that makes them a little impractical as real sunglasses. But for fun for a little while these are great.
on July 1, 2014
You need these for the Olympics, 4th of July, or FIFA World Cup soccer! We got them after we saw someone wearing them at the Winter Olympics and knew we needed a pair. Imagine our delight when we found that they're sold in a 3-pack and they're cheap enough to give a pair to a friend! And yes! You can see out of them! I would not personally drive while wearing them, but you'd be surprised at how well you can see.
on April 9, 2014
These bad boys always make a splash no matter where I wear them. Everyone loves to see that star spangled greatness reflected in my eyes and I love seeing everyone through some good ole red, white and blue. Although I must admit they are a little difficult to see through and definitely should not be used while driving. The glasses are rather durable and hold up well. Plus if one breaks, you have two more to spare. Definitely worth the price and great product to own.