5,044 of 5,116 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars No internment camp this time
When I was a child, the U.S. government put me and my family, along with 120,000 other Americans of Japanese descent, into internment camps because we happened to look like the people who bombed Pearl Harbor. I've made it my life's mission to teach about this terrible chapter in our history, so that we never forget, and never repeat, this egregious injustice...
Published 13 months ago by George Takei

3.0 out of 5 stars These are replicas of the ones Thomas Jefferson's mistress knitted ...
These are replicas of the ones Thomas Jefferson's mistress knitted for him which, of course, bore 13 stars at the time.
Published 1 month ago by Rube Hayseed

5,044 of 5,116 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars No internment camp this time, July 3, 2013
This review is from: F500 American Flag Pants by Best Form (Apparel)

I've often wondered, though, whether things would have been different if we'd simply been given a chance to demonstrate our loyalty.

That's why when I go jogging around Hollywood, I always put on my BEST FORM AMERICAN FLAG PANTS while belting out a hearty "God Bless 'Murica" for all the passers-by. So moved are the myriad witnesses to my overt and unabashed patriotism that they stare, mouths agape, overcome with, well, something, as I fist pump the air with an enthusiastic "USA, USA!", the soundtrack to Rocky blaring from our car stereo as Brad urges me on and hands me another Ensure to slug. Sly Stallone, eat your heart out.

The government can rob us of our freedoms, our liberties, and our homes without due process or cause. But it will never take away my stars and stripes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Them damn commies won't know what hit 'em, March 12, 2013
The first time I put these pants on, I went outside and caught a bald eagle with my bare hands and tamed it. I had to train him to peck the Italian supermodels who throw themselves at me the instant they see the stars and stripes flapping in the breeze, clinging to my 4' calves. Want to know why? THEY'RE NOT AMERICAN THAT'S WHY

Every morning, I put on my American flag pants and print out a copy of the Declaration of Independence and consume it for sustenance before I hop in my Ford F650 and drive to work, which is WalMart. I manage a store, because they got one good look at this 100% constitutional garment and collapsed to the floor, weeping with pride for the USA of America. I was instantly promoted and make $17.76 per hour.

On the weekends, the first thing I do is put on my American flag pants (both legs at one time, of course), and crane-kick communists, Muslims, and socialists of every variety.

I own nine pairs of these. 'MURICA

(Oh, and the sizing chart is pretty accurate. When they arrive they'll be massive but wash them and they'll shrink down to perfection)

5.0 out of 5 stars Laundry, June 11, 2013
This review is from: F500 American Flag Pants by Best Form (Apparel)
The best thing about these pants is that you can put them in with EVERYTHING else on whatever cycle you choose. Because these colors don't run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Patriotism Like a Boss, February 29, 2012
This review is from: F500 American Flag Pants by Best Form (Apparel)
I bought these pants for working out. They match my "Big Johnson" shirts so well. I can sense the burning jealousy in other's very souls as I enter the Zumba class. I like to pair these pants with my white high top Reebok sneakers. I feel like a walking Lee Greenwood song in these bad boys. I recommend these to anyone who needs something comfortable to wear while on house arrest or to a tractor pull. Check them out folks. You won't be sorry, I finally got to second base with my cousin because he liked these so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, July 3, 2013
This review is from: F500 American Flag Pants by Best Form (Apparel)
I received these and was planning on wearing them for the 4th. I hung them in the closet next to my Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt. Apparently, there is only so much awesome that universe can handle because the close proximity of these two wondrous apparel items caused my house to explode. Fortunately, my banana slicer remained intact so I can still enjoy the holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars They make me feel like a wild stallion, July 3, 2013
This review is from: F500 American Flag Pants by Best Form (Apparel)
I always wear these sweet pants when I'm out for my morning Prancercise. I love the way the material flows gently in the breeze as I'm prancing like a wild stallion in the wind.

5.0 out of 5 stars These pants are greatly honored in my family, March 9, 2013
The pants are great, but everyone considering buying them should consider the following rules of conduct when wearing or handling the American Flag Pants. The pants should never be dipped to any person or thing, unless it is the ensign responding to a salute from a ship of a foreign nation.
The pants should never be drawn back or bunched up in any way.
The pantspants should never be used as a covering for a ceiling.
The pants should never be used for any advertising purpose.
The pants should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.
The pants should not be used as part of a costume or athletic uniform, except that a pants patch may be used on the uniform of military personnel, firefighters, police officers, and members of patriotic organizations.
The pants should never have any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind placed on it or attached to it.
The pants should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.
The pants should never be stepped on.
In a parade, the pants should not be draped over the hood, top, sides, or back of a vehicle, railroad train, or boat. When the pants is displayed on a motorcar, the staff shall be fixed firmly to the chassis or clamped to the right fender.
When the pants is lowered, no part of it should touch the ground or any other object; it should be received by waiting hands and arms. To store the pants it should be folded neatly and ceremoniously.
The pants should be cleaned and mended when necessary.
If the pants is being used at a public or private estate, it should not be hung (unless at half staff or when an all-weather pants is displayed) during rain or violent weather.
When a pants is so tattered that it no longer fits to serve as a symbol of the United States, it should be destroyed in a dignified manner, preferably by burning. The American Legion, Boy Scouts of America, Girl Scouts of the USA, National Sojourners, and other organizations regularly conduct dignified pants-burning ceremonies, often on Pants Day, June 14.
The pants should never touch anything beneath it. Contrary to an urban legend, the pants code does not state that a pants that touches the ground should be burned. Instead, it is considered disrespectful to the pants and the pants in question should be moved in such a manner so it is not touching the ground.
The pants should always be permitted to fall freely. An understandable exception was made during the Apollo moon landings when the pants hung from an extensible horizontal bar, allowing full display even in the absence of an atmosphere.

5.0 out of 5 stars In Idaho . . ., July 3, 2013
This review is from: F500 American Flag Pants by Best Form (Apparel)
Do you think anyone wants a round house kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys???? I don't think so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pants Ever, June 2, 2013
As a Marine helicopter pilot, I often get bored with wearing a flight suit to work. It doesn't allow me the freedom to roundhouse kick start the rotor head with the authority that these pants do. I wear them to work everyday and our squadrons flight hours have gone up 600%.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are wonderful in every single way, May 26, 2014
I wore these pants to a halloween party, and needless to say... I got lucky. The women were in the mood as soon as they glanced upon my glorious patriotism. I was once an awkward and shy man, but as soon as I put these bad boys on, people I did not know saluted and bowed down to me. I am not surprised. I only advise that you account for the shear spike in action you are about to get. It may surprise you.

F500 American Flag Pants by Best Form