Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on May 6, 2013
Fair warning- this looks a lot different than it does in the pictures. It looks a lot more cheap than shown in the pictures. Also runs small but long.
11 comment10 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2014
This Flag Shirt is really cute but the XL (Adult) size shirt I bought was too small for my 10 year old daughter. I tried giving it to a few people because it is absoultely way too small for me. Sad because it's so cute! But it is NOT an adult size but a Junior and I bought XL--way too small.
I still want this shirt and wish it was an extra-large adult size shirt.
on November 25, 2013
It's a gift for my the daughter. Her school has patriotic days a few times a year and she is always needing something with stars & stripes. It would be a disaster to wear the same thing more than once of course.
on July 1, 2015
The shirt that came in the mail looked nothing like the photo pictured. The red is more or a pinkish red and there are no distress marks to make the shirt look worn in or vintage. Extremely disappointed but will not be returning because it is not worth the hassle. Look elsewhere if you want a nicer American flag shirt. The fit is somewhat small upon arrival, it will most likely shrink into too small after washing. After the couple thousand washes it might take to give it the distressed look it wont fit.
review image
on April 16, 2014
I got the x large shirt, I'm 6'0 200lbs with an athetlic build, muscular but not ripped, and not fat. The shirt would fit on my 13 year old nephew good. It's not tight, it's skin hugging cutting off circulation tight, the material also feels cheap and would likely fall apart. Trying to get a return soon.
on July 14, 2014
The shirt looked great, just what I expected. It was just a tad small for a size large. After one washing, in cold water, the colors seemed to fade a bit. I did not put it in the dryer fearing shrinkage. Over all not a bad shirt.
on September 20, 2013
I bought this specifically to wear to a party. the shirt is perfect and fits perfectly. I am really glad I bought it. Cant even count all the compliments I got on this shirt.
on March 24, 2014
Bought to wear at a US Soccer match. Nothing says go back to your own country like a giant American flag t-shirt and a beer. Was the perfect choice
on December 30, 2013
Nice looking item, but really small. When you order a small and it's too small for petite women, it's too small. Otherwise good.
on April 14, 2014
Nice appearance but it doesn't do any good when the shirt isn't sized properly. Way too tight in the chest and too short.