5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality
Great quality and easy to spot at baggage claims. Good price for a 5 piece luggage set. American made product!
Published on January 1, 2012 by Free

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but not quite sturdy enough
Published on June 10, 2012 by RandR

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but not quite sturdy enough, June 10, 2012
Beautiful luggage, looks more expensive than it is. I just didn't like that some of the bags do tilt over instead of standing upright when you are not touching them. Also one of the small bags broke the first time my husband used it, it was overstuffed but we feel it should have been more sturdy. Its a good value for that many pieces of spinner luggage though...we travel a LOT and probably should have invested in a higher quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, January 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish While Traveling!!!, May 18, 2012
I received my luggage so fast when I ordered it from Amazon! I took a trip two weeks ago from Georgia to California and my luggage actually still looks brand new! I took the second largest piece and the carry-on bag. While I was already boarded on the plane, I noticed them loading my luggage on the plan. This is the main reason why I love this set because no one else really gets this type of pattern and color!. I definitely can't wait to use the other pieces!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good set of luggage, February 27, 2014
I bought this set for a trip that me and my girls were taking. I learned long time ago not to purchase high end luggage with the way the carriers treat your bags they just are not worth the extra $$, these were perfect, size was good, color made it easy to locate, the only thing that I found disappointing was that the spinner wheels didn't work that well, but that's OK just tip and pull like I've always done before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, March 3, 2013
I picked this set because of the ease of finding it at the luggage check at the airport. For the price it seems well made. I will point out that the set that was sent was different from the picture. Instead of black trim it was red. Although I would have preferred black the red also looks fine.The large suitcase is Large ! All pieces are good size. I would buy recommend this set.

1.0 out of 5 stars Luggage is totally defective, September 4, 2013
The wheels on this luggage do not work at all. You have to carry this luggage through the airport. Seller would not work to replace. Recommended going through American Flyer to get resolution on the problem. Not happy with this at all. Would not recommend buying from them.

4.0 out of 5 stars so many pieces for for such a great price! been on several airplane trips w the ..., August 23, 2014
so many pieces for for such a great price! been on several airplane trips w the bags, very sturdy! can withstand the airport abuse!

5.0 out of 5 stars American Flyer Luggage, August 25, 2014
Great product traveled to UK from USA and still in excellent condition, ignore the bad reviews they are very good luggage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Purchase I ever made!, May 16, 2013
This luggage is crap to put it mildly. I don't usully rate things, but as of late in purchasing things on line I find them helpful... Based on that, do not waste your money on this set of luggage. i purchased it solely for the spinner wheels as I was getting ready to go on vacation. I used the carry on and the large piece, neither one worked.... the wheels were so bad it did not even function as normal wheels, much less as a spinner..

The look was nice, only it is not trimmed in black, the trim is red (which someone else had said that in a review). Once i looked inside it is cheaply made. It was relatively inexpensive so I was not shocked with the quality, but very disappointed that the one and only time I used it that neither piece functioned properly. This was worse than navigating with luggage with only 2 wheels, as the wheels did no even want to turn.... absolutely worthless!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great look. Good value. Decent quality., November 10, 2014
Great look. Good value. Decent quality.
I bought this set for my mother. She loves the color red and this print makes the set look very high end belying the very affordable price for five pieces of luggage. Great value. My parents have already used it for one transcontinental trip, and it did fine. It didn't get too noticeably dirty. The smallest two bags are really small. Just small enough to put under the airplane seat, and big enough for overnight essentials.
The cheaper price might be noticed in the quality of the plastic and zippers, but so far so good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›