5.0 out of 5 stars Durable
Been using this set for a few years and im very happy. No broken zippers or holes yet! Many sizes for long or short trips...road trip, overnighter or vacation. Have a perfect size for what we need. Able to fit enough stuff for a family of four. Also easy to store as they nestle.
Published 16 months ago by Avidreader

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking inexpensive set.
Published 4 months ago by Foodmaven

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking inexpensive set., February 27, 2014
"I just received this set in purple. Loots like a good set for the price. I wanted to pass on a few bits of information I did not see in other reviews. First, the color of the purple bags is not all the same purple. The fabric portion is la light purple, as I see on my ipad. The faux leather portion, however, is more of a purple/pink/magenta color. I am happy with it, but if you do not want any 'pink' this may not be acceptable. Second, I have often had trouble with upright bags tending to fall forward when packed, and therefor pack carefully to put weight in the bottom/back. These uprights are tilted back when empty, so that when full, they sit flat, NOT tilted forward! Nice! Third, I had a small defect on the purse/ tote. Customer service has responded wonderfully and is in the process of replacing that bag. Since I purchased the set for the luggage, this is not a big problem for me. Travelling next week so I will see how they all hold up."

Update. Bags are going back. After a round trip to California, With two bags, both bags show wear on one corner. The bag is fraying and pulling out a bit. I decided to return the bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, March 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer In Person, December 20, 2012
Just received the set and so worth the money. Very attractive in person, better than the pictures I think. Not the largest bag out there, but it says that the large upright is 24 x 16 x 9. Plus it has a zipper that allows it to expand a couple more inches in the front. Great sizes on the other three bags. Very happy with purchase especially for the cost. Ordered from eBags the Monday before Christmas, paid for expedited shipping and received them on Thursday at lunch. Couldn't ask for much more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not what I expected!, January 30, 2013
These are very nice pieces in looks for the price, however they are not as big as I thought they would be! The biggest suitcase which holds the rest of them during shipping is only as big as a medium case used maybe for 5 days the most! Less if you have to pack a few different shoes and a toiletry bag!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 1, 2013
The set was a disappointment as a whole. The bags were not as big as expected and started to tear after the first use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for traveling, December 16, 2012
I needed some new luggage with a variety of choices. This worked well. Have only used it twice but it held up well on the airlines. I like the travel on as it can also be used as a purse.

4.0 out of 5 stars American Flyer 4 Piece Set, January 1, 2014
The color was beautiful. The luggage is smaller then I expected. Very nice set and excellent for short trips or overnight.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on the first trip!, October 27, 2013
I was so disappointed. This luggage looks great, however, the largest suitcase handle broke the first trip I used it. At the airport, my husband took off his belt to secure in such a way that he could "haphazardly" pull it through the airport. VERY disappointed. I will be letting the company know of my disdain. Please DO NOT BUY THIS SET!! I think I need to stick with Samsonite. Never had a problem with my old Samsonite luggage!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products. They look great. My wife loves it., February 19, 2014
The product quality is great. The price is good. It is Light weight. They are perfect for short and long trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!!, January 29, 2014
Best inversion !! very nice , strong , and perfect sizes. I love it!! Many packets . I will buy another set for my daughter's birthday.

American Flyer Luggage Signature 4 Piece Set