5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I like this bean bag chair a lot. I'm 6'0", and the extra-large version is definitely big enough. It's very versatile and doesn't feel cheap like other bean bags.
Published on November 9, 2009 by K. Modzelewski

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent...
Decent size and what feels like durable corduroy-like covering add up to a good value. It's a bit over-stuffed as delivered, so removing some of the "beans" makes it more comfortable.
Published on November 26, 2012 by ZD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 9, 2009
This review is from: American Furniture Print and Plush Extra Large Bean Bag, Black (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size!, January 3, 2012
This bean bag was a great buy! No weird smell, perfect size for my eighteen year old brother (I am uploading a product picture of him in it). I got sick on Christmas and spent the whole weekend curled up in his chair with my blanket. I bought another one for my house the next day. Totally worth the price! My couch and arm chair have not been sat in a week! My brother just carries his from his game room to the den refusing to sit in anything else. This has been going on since Christmas Eve. He still loves it and his friends fight over it when they come over. It can be mushed into any shape so you can sit straight up or just lounge on it. For people that weigh more, like me and my brother, we took a few scoops of the beans out to make it more conforming.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent..., November 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra large well built bag. The 4yr old and I love it!, February 13, 2013
I would recommend this bag to friends. I received this bean bag very quickly. Great bag for movie watching! Two thumbs up.

3.0 out of 5 stars good for kids, January 15, 2013
i bought two of these for my living room. the kids love it.
it's not substantial enough for adults though.
after a week or so, the beads really deplete/flatten and the whole bag looses it's 'oomph'.
but the kids love to roll around in it/jump on it. it's light weight - you can play fight with them.
i bought a 5ft cozy sac (with memory foam) after for myself - which the adults LOVE.

4.0 out of 5 stars My brother liked it., April 13, 2012
My 6'0 brother enjoyed the bean bag it was just small enough that it would fit his room, but he wished that the materials inside the bean bag were a little more comfortable although its the reason why there is a back to the bean bag. My mother only complained about the smell.

American Furniture Print and Plush Extra Large Bean Bag, Black