Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 5, 2012
The reason they are charging so much is because Felicity is no longer available at the American Girl site. They discontinued her... I would buy this in a heartbeat. I have been dying to get my hands on a redheaded American Girl Doll!
on August 4, 2011
I recently purchased this doll from americangirl.com and I have to say this is a Beautiful doll and one of my favorites.Her skin is very soft and durable and her hair is just wonderful.Her eyes are stunning!They are a beautiful sparkly green and I think they are the most pretty of the American girl dolls. Her hair is so soft and silky! Its a Beautiful Dark shade of red. She also is great quality. Now that she moved to the archives I say that if you are thinking about getting this doll you should get it! This is a gorgeous doll that you will not regret buying.
on June 27, 2015
When I was a little girl I was obsessed with these dolls and of course I had to have felicity. This was right before they discontinued her. I do have one thing to say tho. Her clothes were different. I don't remember her clothes looking like this. She did come with a bonnet but her dress didn't look like this. Again this was oh goodness roughly 15 years ago
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2015
This is a beautiful doll that was well taken care of. The additional clothes were also in beautiful condition. I am very pleased with this purchase.
on November 15, 2012
This doll is no longer avalible through American Girl as she has been discontinued. My husband bought this doll for me last Christmas as this was the only Santa gift I'd wanted as I child and never recieved. I have Samantha from childhood and am saving both dolls for my daughters.I'd highly recommend that you order this doll before she's no longer avalible anywhere she's appropriate for children 7 and up and those interested in History.
on September 1, 2011
The American Girl Dolls are great dolls that actally teach kids a lesson. My little sister loves them and had to get this one since its her favorite historical character and it was retired so the price was pretty good.
on February 29, 2016
this one looks very pretty and well made. i so love it.
on December 11, 2015
love this doll. i'm so happy i made the purchase
on January 21, 2011
I listened to all the advice above and ordered the Felicity Doll from American Girl, the total cost was $158.60 including S&H. If I had purchased from Amazon the shipping would be free and I would have saved about $30.00.

There are more dolls available from Amazon.com- you should take a good long look at both sites.

I also think you would be happy spending a few dollars more and purchasing an American Girl doll than the 18" Madam Alexander.
on December 29, 2012
Doll was perfect, except that all American girl dolls have undergarments on and this one did not. Did not want to disappoint my daughter and send it back as was christmas. Will not recommend buying this item again, unless from recognized dealer or from the store