Sex and the City 6 Seasons 2004
Amazon Instant Video
1. To Market, to Market In the Season Six premiere, Carrie believes her 'stock' has gone up, thanks to her hot date with new flame Jack Berger. Meanwhile, Miranda faces her true feelings about Steve, and Charlotte is dismayed by Harry's refusal to marry a non-Jew.
2. Great Sexpectations Despite some public foreplay with Berger, Carrie discovers it's a lot colder between the sheets. Meanwhile, Samantha introduces the girls to a raw foods restaurant that features some hot 'takeout' (the waiter).
3. The Perfect Present Carrie visits Berger's apartment for the first time and discovers his 'ex-file.' Meanwhile, Charlotte sacrifices pieces of her past as the day of her official conversion to Judaism approaches.
4. Pick-a-Little, Talk-a-Little Carrie and Berger articulate their sentiments for each other, but then she offends him. Meanwhile, Charlotte gets so carried away preparing her first Sabbath dinner for Harry that she drops the (matzoh) ball.
5. Lights, Camera, Relationship Carrie is surprised to find that Berger is cool with a trip to her favorite designer haunt, but cold when it comes to a sudden success. Miranda has an unplanned overnighter with Steve; and Samantha uses her PR magic on struggling actor Jerry.
6. Hop, Skip, and a Week Carrie finds herself conflicted about her new relationship as Berger reveals more of his emotional limitations. Meanwhile, Miranda is worried that the demands of her career are keeping her from Brady; and Samantha's new PR creation gets hot.
7. The Post-It Always Sticks Twice Carrie goes to a hot new club in an attempt to get over 'Post-It traumatic stress' caused by Berger; Miranda is ecstatic about fitting into her skinny jeans; and Samantha tries to dress her man in designer labels, but doesn't want him to label her.
8. The Catch Carrie considers the idea that a true 'catch' may ultimately be having a strong safety net to catch you when you fall. Charlotte has an important photo taken for the 'New York Times,' but things are not picture-perfect.
9. A Woman's Right to Shoes When Carrie's Manolos are stolen from a friend's party, it seems her single lifestyle also robs her of the right to complain. Charlotte deals with the loss of a garment (or two) as Harry makes himself comfortable at home.
10. Boy, Interrupted Carrie rekindles an old flame, and while it's definitely hot, it's a little too heavy. Meanwhile, Charlotte enjoys the sport of dating, but only as a 'spectator'; Miranda finds sparks with Robert; and Samantha sneaks into an exclusive pool club.
11. The Domino Effect Carrie's emotions are stirred by a visit from a more 'open-hearted' Big. Meanwhile, Charlotte pins her reproductive hopes on an acclaimed Chinese doctor; and Miranda has a run-in with Steve and Robert (who patches things up nicely).
12. One Carrie has an unexpected rendezvous in the exotic world of art. Meanwhile, Charlotte receives some surprising news; Miranda's and Steve's worlds collide; and Samantha goes to great lengths to preserve her youthful appearance 'down there.'
13. Let There Be Light Carrie struggles to 'keep it light' after spending the night with Aleksandr (Mikhail Baryshnikov). Meanwhile, Miranda gives Robert elevator 'custody' after being confronted with some heavy words.
14. The Ick Factor Carrie wonders how many more old-fashioned romantic gestures from Aleksandr she can stomach. Samantha, romancing the notion of larger breasts, is given something more serious to swallow.
15. Catch-38 Carrie considers whether or not the ultimate accessory for many women--a child--will match her lifestyle. Meanwhile, Charlotte is thrilled to baby-sit for Brady; and Miranda feels pressured to enjoy her 'get-away' with Steve.
16. Out of the Frying Pan Carrie is challenged by Aleksandr's preference for strong coffee--and for facing other bitter realities. Meanwhile, Charlotte runs to escape the pain of childlessness and bumps into a tiny bundle of joy; Miranda bids on more room for Brady's needs.
17. The Cold War Carrie avoids the cold weather with Aleksandr, but her friends don't warm up to him as easily. Meanwhile, Charlotte and her new 'baby' enjoy the spotlight; Miranda toasts her new home; and Samantha circulates a steamy video to counter a rumor.
18. Splat! Carrie considers a foreign concept posed by Aleksandr--and watches the life she used to know fly out the window. Meanwhile, Charlotte jumps at a chance to use her maternal instincts; and Samantha catches her maid in a vibrator mix-up.
19. An American Girl in Paris, Part Une Carrie moves to Paris with Aleksandr; Samantha delivers a heartfelt speech at a benefit for breast-cancer research; Charlotte and Harry continue their quest to adopt a child; and Big meets with Charlotte, Samantha and Miranda to make a big decision.
20. An American Girl in Paris, Part Deux In the series finale, Carrie finds that life in Paris--and with Aleksandr--leaves her longing for home. Meanwhile, Smith shows Samantha his love; Charlotte and Harry's adoption efforts continue; and Miranda decides to help Steve's ailing mother.
|Director||Timothy Van Patten|
|Starring||Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall|
|Supporting actors||Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Chris Noth, David Eigenberg, Evan Handler, Jason Lewis, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Mario Cantone, Lynn Cohen, Alicia Goranson, Carole Bouquet, Anne Meara, Marc Berman, Myriam Blanckaert, Julien Rouleau, Randy Ryan, Marc Forget, Steven Lock|
|Producers||Jenny Bicks, Cindy Chupack, Eric M. Cyphers, Antonia Ellis, Amy Harris, Michael Patrick King, Ute Leonhardt, John P. Melfi, Grace Naughton, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jane Raab, Julie Rottenberg, Elisa Zuritsky|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I've seen all 96 episodes at least 96 times each and can still watch them again and again.Published 6 hours ago by Angel Misenhelter
Great show. Most of the situations are believable, the acting is great. The clothes are fantastic. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Jackie Ennis
Great show!! Loved seeing the last episode. But why is it soooo expensive for 1 old episode.Published 3 months ago by Love books
As a sex and the city fan, i think season 6 has some of the most memrable episodes and this one is hailarious. Read morePublished 4 months ago by kmp6278
Love this series - season 6 was great - but missing a BIG part but loved Barashnikov (sp?)Published 4 months ago by Mary J