5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous show for fabulous women!
This show is fantastic!!!! I was hooked since season one. These women are fabulous and deserve 5 stars! They have inspired me to be a bold and courageous women who embraces her femininity!
Published 12 months ago by Audrey Zywiolek

3.0 out of 5 stars Great show, convenient way to view, but WHERE is episode three??
I have bought all six seasons of Sex and the City on Amazon Instant Video. I appreciate the ease of purchase and viewing. Every season has been perfect, except season six. For the longest time there was no option to buy the entire series, only episode by episode...which is ridiculous. I waited and finally Amazon responded to the many requests to make the entire series...
Published 22 months ago by A. Baker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous show for fabulous women!, December 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful., September 19, 2013
I loved it. It makes me wish I had watched the show during its original run. A truly romantic episode.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 28, 2014
Love every season! Reminds me of me with my girlfriends. It's a cute, funny and entertaining to watch. I love Jessica Parker!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sex and the City, April 23, 2014
I just love this show. I wish it had been a bit cheaper, but i did love the show. So thumbs up HBO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie! Love it!, February 11, 2014
I loved the series and I was sad when it ended. The movie continues where they left off. Love the clothes the women wear and their story of a long lasting friendship in the best city in the world "NYC"!

5.0 out of 5 stars online episode, December 19, 2013
My favorite episode is Splat! When Carrie's friend (Kristen Johnson) goes flying out the window at a dinner party it is sad yet funny and so symbolic of Carrie's future visit yet to come in Paris.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Shoe Shaming Allowed!, November 19, 2013
Every single woman who has purchased baby and wedding gifts galore for their friends will appreciate this episode. When Carrie feels she has been "shoe shamed", her spunkiness comes out in full force!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Episode Ever, August 9, 2013
This is the final (and probably the best) episode of Sex and the City. Carrie's dresses are amazing....and *sigh* Big!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to watch:, August 2, 2013
I love this series. When it was on HBO I couldn't get enough of it. It shows how women can flirt and pick up guys
just like the guys do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sex and the City: Season 6, June 14, 2013
I chose this rating because this TV series is awesome. I like the price of the episode. I would recommend this to anyone who likes Sex and the City.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›